MarcoPolo is a rapidly growing online kids educational media company and it is looking to expand its amazing team! We design award-winning products that enrich millions of kids’ learning experiences worldwide. We're a close-knit, collaborative group that obsesses about visual design, UXD, and creating original content for kids.
This position involves creating new game ideas and interactive experiences for kids that are delightful, educational and highly engaging. This position requires someone with strong leadership abilities to manage the production process and make/communicate decisions with various team members - developers, stakeholders, designers etc.
We are looking for a person with a passion for kids’ interactive media. A strong communicator/leader with the ability to ideate and create those experiences.
• Working in close collaboration with other designers, product and engineering to see a project from concept through implementation.
• Manages project, timelines, and communication between teams.
• Ability to apply their gaming knowledge and intuition to the kid’s space.
• Storyboard games and ideate new game mechanics.
• Must have at least 2 years of production experience in the kids interactive media and/or gaming industry.
• Be a constant champion for the user-kids, connecting with a kid’s psyche and the way they experience mobile games and videos.
• Experience and/or knowledge of game engines and frameworks (Unity 3D, Unreal, Sprite Kit, libGDX, etc.)
• Clearly articulate game designs, gameplay, and visuals using Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Invision and other prototyping tools.
• Ability to gracefully handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and prioritize accordingly and create road maps for team projects.
• Proven track record influencing product direction with actionable insights.
• Eloquent communicator, comfortable with different communication styles needed for engineers, designers, and business stakeholders.
• Excellent technical, problem-solving, quality assurance, organizational and analytical skills.
• Clear understanding of current mobile game trends.
• Must have strong judgment/analytical problem solving skills.
• Attention to detail, organized, good follow-through.
• Innovative and creative thinker.
• Experience with designing interactive products for kids.
• Enthusiastic team player who looks out for others, provides guidance, and readily shares knowledge.
• You are intrigued by kids and how they discover and learn about the world.
More like this
- Front-end developer at Browser London
- Full-stack developer at Metomic
- Customer Success Manager at Rotageek Ltd
- Executive Assistant at Lyvly
- Customer Service Executive at Lyvly
- Full Stack Developer at Gener8 Ads
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Back-end developer at Browser