As Project Manager for Content, you will manage our existing content base, and lead the charge as we move into new subject areas and countries, by building a team of content writers, iterating on our approach and proving that our content works.
We think of content as a fundamental part of our product. Therefore, you will be an essential part of the Product Team, with the responsibility of producing the most effective and engaging STEM content in the world.
This is a high-intensity, high-responsibility role with many moving parts, and a high degree of ownership over the content function.
- Hire contract content writers across STEM subject areas.
- Design and implement the onboarding experience for individual content writers, and create training programmes for the Stairway software/content approach.
- Lead the content writing process across a large team of content writers in multiple subjects and countries, including peer review, quality assurance and issue handling.
- Improve our understanding of what is required to create amazing learning content, through qualitative and quantitative research.
- Use this understanding to improve and iterate on our content approach.
- Run statistical tests to ensure the efficacy of our content, and identify points of weakness, and generate a large STEM educational dataset in the process.
- Communicate our content approach to those in the educational community by writing blog articles.
As a great fit for this position at Stairway, you:
- Have 3+ years in project/product management
- Are excited about STEM! You have a lifelong passion for science and communicating this to others. You love talking about a wide range of STEM topics, from quasars to brain surgery, quantum mechanics to neural implants, and can explain exciting ideas simply. 👨🚀
- Have a deep desire for improvement in the education system. You loved learning STEM, but wanted a more exciting way to learn. 🎰
- Believe in the power of the internet to bring world-class education to every corner of the globe, and you need to be part of it. 🌎
- Have a proven ability to manage teams of people. 🤹♀️
- Are fluent in data and statistics, and using insights gained to guide decision making. 👩🔬
- Have a meticulous attention to detail in written content. You’re obsessive about presenting complex ideas clearly, and able to concisely explain how to improve written communication. 🎯
- Can easily build and maintain relationships with stakeholders of all types. 🗣
- Have demonstrable experience writing articles with a large readership. 📣
- Stock Option Plan
- Training & Development Budget
- 25 days holiday per year
- Calm.com subscription
- Office Library + Knowledge-sharing
- Pension Plans
- Prime Shoreditch office location
Salary range £35,000 — 45,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- React & React Native Developer at ev.energy
- Senior Account Executive at Textio
- Associate Product Manager at Zero Deposit
- Community Engagement Consultant at Duel
- Business Development Manager - UK & Europe at Compono
- Growth Manager at Enlitened (part of The Student Room Group)
- Talented Fullstack Ruby Developer at Homeshift
- Head of School Partnerships at ImpactEd
- Software developer at Applied
- Development Operations (DevOps) Specialist at Cambridge Cancer Genomics (CCG.ai)