Python Programmer – Quickly growing Shoreditch start-up – up to £70,000
A well-established and rapidly growing company is looking to welcome a Python Developer to their Shoreditch based team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experience developer to work in a fast-paced environment on cutting edge hardware and software, and be supported by a generous self-development budget and training opportunities.
To be considered for the role you MUST be comfortable with a few common python frameworks, micro-service architecture, API configuration, relational and non-relational databases (PostgreSQL, DynamoDB) and experience working on Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
In return we offer a brilliant opportunity to work within a bright team, learn fast in a supported environment, and help to solve cutting-edge difficult challenges such as the automation of delivery, analysis, and content marketing strategies. The team is also supported by Machine Learning and natural-language processing team. Our culture is ‘work hard and think big’.
The ideal candidate would also have an understanding of infrastructure as code, server-less development, AWS services, software reverse engineering, containerization, and any additional programming languages.
This is a permanent role offering a basic salary range of up to £70,000 per annum dependent on depth of relevant skills and experience plus a generous benefits package and beautiful workplace.
If you think you would be a strong applicant for the role, please send your CV in a Word format including reference: ASH16644MW to in the subject line of your email.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Salary range £55,000 — 70,000
Dependent on experience + generous benefits package
More like this
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Junior Data Engineer at Rotageek
- Digital marketing manager at Browser
- Back-end developer at Browser
- React developer, and Java Developer at Day Digital
- 📰 Communications Manager at Beam
- Customer Success Manager at Rotageek Ltd
- Customer Success Sr. Manager (PM exp. required) at Aha!
- Backend Engineer | Ruby | Junior, Mid & Senior at Cleo AI Ltd
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites