We believe shopping online should be a fun and interactive experience. Our product lets people watch and share videos of the things they love; hauls, unboxings and reviews, are only the beginning of a future where the world experiences (and shops) fashion, tech and more through video.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join team Heartface. Working out of our London HQ, you will play a key role in building and shaping key features that people use every day.
What you'll do:
- Create great user experiences and push the limits of mobile devices.
- Build fun products
- Develop new features from the drawing board through implementation and launch
- Perform code reviews and QA that guarantee code quality
- Evaluate the tech of every decision
- Work with a team of unbelievably talented people that love what they do
- Really, really, really good software engineers
- Bachelors degree in a technical field such as computer science (or equivalent years of experience)
- Strong fundamentals and problem solving skills
- Huge results demand hard-work; 40-hour workweeks are a ghost at Heartface!
- Expert in Python, Web Services, SQL and RESTful APIs
- An individual who cares deeply about building outstanding user experiences
- Someone who loves a good challenge
- Someone who loves learning and teaching
- Someone who's great to work with - we are a bunch of very smart people that love and respect each other.
- 3+ year experience in developing internet products
- Past experience being an entrepreneuer or founding member of a startup
- Experience creating and launching internet products
- Experience with video or social shopping platforms
- Competitive salary
- Annual sneaker budget of £250
- Season ticket loans
- Free access to online courses and training
- Team meet ups once a month with food on the house
- Friday drinks on Heartface!
Salary range £35,000 — 45,000
More like this
- React & React Native Developer at ev.energy
- Senior Account Executive at Textio
- Backend Engineer (Python, Go, AWS) at Citymapper
- Growth Manager at Enlitened (part of The Student Room Group)
- Talented Fullstack Ruby Developer at Homeshift
- Head of School Partnerships at ImpactEd
- Software developer at Applied
- Development Operations (DevOps) Specialist at Cambridge Cancer Genomics (CCG.ai)
- Business Development Associate at Dataswift
- Growth and Marketing (Associate!) at Dataswift