What you'll be working on
You’ll be involved in all aspects of the development and performance of our customer facing API. You might specialise in some areas more than others but your work will likely include:
- Developing our API with new and improved features and functionality;
- Improving and maintaining the infrastructure that handles the API requests; and
- Building other tools to improve the customer facing product.
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or a related field;
- 4+ years of professional software engineering experience;
- Experience programming in Python;
- Experience with designing high-performing, reliable, and scalable backend systems. We are looking for engineers that can own a feature from start to finish;
- Experience working with cloud technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.);
- Experience with SQL and noSQL databases; and
- The existing right to work in the UK.
Not essential but nice to have
- Experience with products in the MLOps and cloud infrastructure space;
- Experience with building large scale data pipelines (Kafka, Spark, Hadoop, Airflow, etc.);
- Experience contributing to open source projects and/or associated communities; and
- Experience with software security and data sensitive applications.
Salary range £50,000 — 70,000
Plus stock options
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Front End Web Developer at Rasa
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Coding Coach at Sigma Labs
- Front-end developer at Taylor/Thomas
- Shopify / CMS Senior Front-End Developer at Series Eight
- Senior Product Designer (Product Team Lead) at Helical Levity Ltd.
- Head of Marketing at Renude
- Full stack developer at Una Health
- Ios Swift Developer at Reeltime Apps