We’re looking for an ambitious QA and Testing professional with at least three years experience to lead our QA and Customer Insight function. In this role, you’ll have tremendous scope to make an impact on exciting new product features and progress in your career by working across both at tactical and strategic levels.
By working closely with the engineering and product teams, you’ll champion our customer needs and be comfortable switching between platforms, regression testing and user journeys.
In addition, you’ll enjoy the startup world and be excellent at prioritising information and communicating to different stakeholders.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Be scientifically minded with a high aptitude for problem-solving
- Impeccable organisational skills and attention to detail
- Passion to learn coupled with the drive and determination to deliver to a high quality
- Analytical experience with a data-driven approach to problem-solving
- Proven self-starter, and a track record of getting things done
- 3+ years' experience in a QA testing environment
- Taking ownership of the quality of our product
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester (or similar role)
- Experience with Agile frameworks, particularly Scrum
- Demonstrable experience with black box testing
- Acting as a Customer Champion: understanding who our customers are and what they expect from our product, and empowering the product team to achieve this
- Proactively looking for problems and issues and challenging the product team to achieve high quality
- Becoming a domain expert in our product who can contribute to product design sessions to make sure we have considered all aspects of quality
- Though you will not be expected to write automated tests, you will support the engineering team with advice about what to test and how
Manual and regression testing
- Ability to write clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Perform manual testing for cases where automated testing is not possible
- Communicating with the product team to understand what manual testing is required
- Perform regular manual regression tests to maintain a high level of quality in our product
- Define our Customer Service strategy and processes
- Track customer issues and reporting them back to the team
- Provide insight into where customers are struggling and suggest product improvements
- Respond to customer enquires using Zendesk
- Assist customers by email, remote calls or in-person
- Maintain and evolve our support documentation (FAQs, instructions)
- Competitive salary and stock options with the opportunity to shape the use of blockchain technology for the art and collectables market.
- Passionate co-workers and a lively workspace in central London
- Immediate start*
* Please note that once Covid-19 lockdown lifts, this will be a full-time role based in our office in Mayfair, London, alongside the rest of the team. (We’re currently working remotely.) We are prioritising candidates already in the UK. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor UK visas at this time.
Verisart is a VC-funded digital certification platform applying blockchain technology to transform the arts and collectables market. We believe in giving people the power to run real-time verification of provenance and new ways to store and transfer value. We’re building a decentralized title registry and exploring new types of ownership and methods of cultural participation. For more information, please visit verisart.com.
Salary range £35,000 — 45,000
More like this
- Senior Front End Engineer at TodayTix Group
- Technical Researcher at Hurree
- Senior Software Engineer at Hurree
- Solutions Architect at Hurree
- API Intergrations Specialist at Hurree
- [Java/Kotlin] Software Engineer at Claimer
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Web Developers – Front-end / Full-stack at Artlogic
- Director of Business Development at Fleksy by Thingthing Ltd.
- Content Marketer at Request