Credentially builds B2B SaaS for healthcare credentialling. Established in 2016, with offices in London and Lisbon our team brings together years of experience in medicine and technology, with a shared passion for healthcare efficiency. Last year we grew 300% ARR and entered Canadian, USA and French markets.
We automates credentialing, onboarding and compliance process by focusing on user experience, providing direct integrations with governments and using deep learning to automate the process. We save doctors valuable time and improve patients' safety.
Now we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated QA Engineer to join our team in Portugal.
If you want to solve interesting, non-standard tasks and it is important for you to improve your skills - our team will be glad to see you working with us!
- Analysis and testing of project / product requirements;
- Performing the necessary types of testing on the project (mobile, cross-browser);
- Review test cases;
- Creation and maintenance of test documentation;
- Work with bug tracking systems (JIRA);
- Identification of defects and their entry into the bug-tracking system.
- REST API automation testing;
- Work with developers and other QA members.
- Good knowledge of QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Ability to write test documentation (test cases, checklists, bug reports, test reports);
- Basic SQL knowledge sufficient for selecting data from the database;
- Ability to work with the browser console (development tool).
- Basic knowledge of the HTTP protocol;
- At least Intermediate level of spoken and written English;
- Strong communication skills, a good eye for detail, a strong sense of responsibility, solid team play, focus on results, self-organization, stress tolerance, good learning skills.
Life is what is happening while you are at work. Therefore, we make every effort to make you love it!
- Work on our own product with potential to change the healthcare globally
- A strong team of professionals and a culture of constant development
- Work on exciting, challenging tasks
- Decent wages, stable work
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible holiday policy: 22 work days - can be split into as many parts as you want
- Work laptop (macbook), extra monitors
- Day food allowance card
- Daily communication in English
- Friendly colleagues and progressive thinking management loyal to the employees
- Internal company trainings from colleagues with very experienced team
More like this
- Front-end developer at Anyone
- Product Designer at Magnetic Rock
- UX / UI Designer at Series Eight
- Senior Software Engineer at NearSt
- Product Design Lead with UX background at Flow Bio
- Back-end developer at EQUITY X LTD.
- Data Analyst Teacher (fully remote) at Boolean
- Senior Backend Devloper at Alvius
- Enterprise Sales Manager at Sideways 6