Rotageek, QA, and why you should join us
Welcome to Rotageek!
We’re helping some of the largest UK organisations move from paper and excel based rotas to intelligent, interactive, data-driven schedules. In doing so, we’re helping employees gain more ownership over their hours - improving their work-life balance - whilst making sure that businesses improve how they run their operations.
QA at Rotageek
As our second QA tester, your role is to work hand-in-hand with our QA lead in Melbourne, product managers, designers and our development team to help build, test and deliver great quality software to new and existing customers.
We use cutting edge technologies such as React, Redux and microservices to power our platform and products and we have high expectations to ship high quality software. This role is a chance to have a real impact, where your contributions make a difference and you will have input into the way the code, culture and product are built at Rotageek.
What you’ll be doing
- Working inside an informal but hard-working agile team, taking responsibility for ensuring everything we ship is tested and of high quality
- Performing automated and manual testing of the Rotageek platform (web and mobile apps).
- Designing, developing, and maintaining test automation frameworks.
- Encouraging developers, at all levels to write higher quality, testable software.
- Working with Product Management to prioritise the highest impact features
- Testing product refinements and new features
We’d love to see:
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing automation scripts (Selenium)
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Ability to understand both product and engineering, and apply QA best practices to both.
- A passion for shipping high quality products
- You have good knowledge of Visual Studio, Bitbucket, Jira, Selenium and other relevant tech
Nice to have:
- Experience in performance and security / penetration testing
What you'll get:
We’ve built up a team of outstanding, diverse and passionate people who enjoy coming to work everyday in our great office space - we work hard to keep them.
You’ll have plenty of responsibility, flexibility, and real opportunities to grow and impact our business, but you’ll also get brand new equipment of your choice, share options and unlimited leave (we see our legal obligation of 5.6 weeks as the minimum to take).
We're (really) devoted to making Rotageek the best place to work, and so while we work really, really hard, we definitely play hard, too. And we have nice snacks and good beer and some amazing team events.
Of course, Rotageek roles all come with a competitive salary too.
Salary range £35,000 — 50,000
Dependent on experience
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at NUM
- Front-end developer at Browser London
- Full-stack developer at Metomic
- Customer Success Manager at Rotageek Ltd
- Executive Assistant at Lyvly
- Customer Service Executive at Lyvly
- Full Stack Developer at Gener8 Ads
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites
- React Developer at Rotageek