We are looking for a great QA functional tester to kick-start our formal QA programme.
We’re a leading UK start-up based in London with a development team in Cambridge:
We’re Backed high profile Angels, funds and a global corporate with clients including New Look, L.K.Bennett and Tradedoubler.
What we do
The global gift card market is worth $300 billion. 95% of the market still operates with plastic gift cards, loaded overnight, via spreadsheets – which is slow, error prone and manual.
We’re transforming the global gift card economy from a fragmented and analogue industry to one that is connected, engaging and data rich through a set of powerful API and ecommerce solutions that make buying and selling gift cards simple.
- You have at least one year's work experience in a software quality-related role.
- Experience of testing in an agile modern engineering environment, where techniques such as unit testing and continuous integration are well understood and practiced.
- Experience in producing test strategies and test plans, and visual reporting.
- Experience in defining and documenting test cases and test scripts, ideally using a test management tool.
- Good knowledge of the software development and testing lifecycle.
Good knowledge of the different techniques for functional and non-functional software testing.
What you’ll get in return
- Have a significant influence on the product development strategy.
- Become an integral part of one of the leading tech start-ups in Europe
- Join a passionate and ambitious team.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Up to £10,000 in equity.
- Pension scheme.
- Top of the range equipment necessary to make sure you can do your role effectively.
- Optional gym membership.
- Work in a collaborative, flexible, open-minded and flat organisation.
- Work on challenging real-world problems that you can take ownership of.
- Build something today that you’ll see being used by people everywhere.
Great location at Central Working in Cambridge and an awesome team.
Salary range £30,000 — 35,000
More like this
- Marketing Manager/Growth Hacker at LocumTap
- Front-end Developer at Studiomade
- Community Manager (Marketing & Operations) at ILoveGin.com
- Machine Learning Data Scientist at Skim Technologies
- Marketing Director at Takumi
- Sales & Partnerships Manager (Business Development at ILoveGin.com
- Software Developer at Fyde Innovations Limited
- Creative Technologist in Data Science 🤓 at Decoded
- Digital Marketer at Makers Academy