Emma is the app to manage all things money.
Our mission is to empower millions of people to live a better and more fulfilling financial life.
Emma was founded by engineers, who are extremely focused on coding, product and data. These are the three pillars on which we want to build a strong tech culture and fix personal finance once for all. 💪
We have raised more than $8m+ to date to build the one stop shop for all your financial life. Our investors include Connect Ventures (investor in Curve, TrueLayer and CityMapper), Kima Ventures, one of the first in Transferwise, and Aglaé Ventures, early stage fund of the Groupe Arnault, investor in Netflix and Airbnb.
Alongside them, several angel investors, who have built and sold industry leading companies have decided to take part into this journey. 🚀
At Emma, we are:
Your focus will be on our mobile app! We have an intense roadmap ahead, which includes a plethora of new features and integrations, which you will be part of.
Our tech stack
- Google Cloud
- React Native
Some of our current interests lie in:
🛠 Product: We are building the 1st Finance App in the UK, used by thousands of people every day. We are shipping an average of a feature per week.
🔮 Machine learning: we have an enormous amount of transaction data, which we are using to provide better insights to our users. Predicting when a user is going in overdraft, when a card payment is coming through or clustering a huge set of subscriptions are a few of the problems we are tackling.
📈 Scaling: we need to keep Emma up and running. This means an intense effort and quality in the work we do.
🏃♂️ Speed: In this industry what really matters is speed. If we had to compare ourselves to someone, we like to think we would be Bolt.
- You are a mobile developer with at least 2 years’ experience.
- You are fast and love to deliver incredible code.
- You can reduce complex problems to simple solutions.
- You want to be part of an amazing team.
- You are excited by what we're building at Emma.
- Phone call.
- Take-home test.
- Onsite interview.
May the gummy bear power be with you!
Salary range £60,000 — 100,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Programme / Operations Manager (part remote) at Sigma Labs XYZ
- Marketing Lead at Count
- Sales Lead at Count
- Full-stack Engineer at Count
- Community Lead at Count
- Digital Marketing Consultant at Conversion Rate Experts
- SEO Manager at TodayTix Group
- Front-end developer at Anyone
- Teacher - Data & Digital Mindset at Decoded
- Product Manager at Steer73