Are you passionate about building beautiful, seamless user experiences?
Do you wake up in the morning and want to make the world a greener place?
Do you want to join a small but perfectly formed team who've just been accepted to the Microsoft AI for Good accelerator?
You should join ev.energy on our mission to make charging electric vehicles cheap, carbon neutral and convenient!
We're looking for you to join our team as a React Native developer supporting the CTO directly on the React Native apps we make for car owners, as well as the React dashboards and admin panels we provide to energy companies, car companies and charge point manufacturers that we work with. You'll be joining a group of 5 passionate engineers and designers (even our CEO writes code!) mostly based in London at the Microsoft Reactor (on Wilson Street near Old Street station).
You will be responsible for taking new features and bug fixes from specification all the way through to delivery in the app store, listening to customer feedback and collaborating with other technical and design team members create delightful user experiences. As part of an agile product team, you'd be mucking in to the ideation, specification and prioritisation of the startup product development.
- Have written with a 'general purpose' programming language before (e.g. C(++), Java, Python, Go, Objective C, Swift, .net etc.)
- Have some experience with React, ideally React Native as well, or experience writing apps for iOS or Android
- Have a willingness to make mistakes, break things, learn, and fix them
- Care about energy and be passionate about electric vehicles and renewable energy
- Be attentive to design details and strive for pixel perfection
An awesome applicant will have...
- Lots of experience with React Native deploying to iOS and Android
- Have multiple well rated and beautiful app in the app store
- Experience crafting web APIs with technologies like JSON, and Protobuf
- An understanding of the retail energy and energy wholesale markets in the UK
If you don't have all of the job requirements, please apply anyway! We would love to hear from all kinds of people and may be able to tailor the role around your abilities and experience.
Salary range £36,000 — 42,000
More like this
- Project Manager at Borne Digital
- Senior Software Backend Engineer at Midnite
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Head of Web Development at Forward Action
- Front-end Developer at Inktrap
- Full Stack Engineer at Expensify
- Sales Representative at SkipsoLabs
- Front-end developer at DevicePilot
- Operations Manager at OnCare
- Impact and Partnerships Manager at ImpactEd