We’re small, fast, innovative, and bursting at the seams with passion about how our technology can make a difference in the trade credit world our fin-tech proposition is in an area overly due for innovation and improvement. We’re growing at a rapid pace and seeking enthusiastic, creative, intelligent and fun individuals to join us in a variety of roles. In return we can offer you a fun but hard-working environment where you can instantly see your contribution to the company’s success.
Our team is cross-functional, self-organizing, and highly autonomous. No architects, project managers, or middle management. You’ll be working directly with our product owners and stakeholders in a highly collaborative manner. This approach requires a huge amount of teamwork and maturity and is not right for everyone, but we believe it’s the best way to create great software.
Among other things, Pair Programming, TDD/BDD, Refactoring, and Continuous integration / Continuous Delivery are deeply embedded and we’re constantly striving to improve the way we work. We know typing is not the bottleneck, so among other things we: -
- Will have frequent sessions each doing things like Katas, Dojos, and discussing practices and technologies. – Deliberate and guided learning
- Each get up to two days of “innovation time” a month we can use to play with new technologies, libraries, frameworks, databases
- Regularly attend conferences and community events (meetups), as participants and with the aim of being contributors
- However, we are not perfect and not afraid to say so. We recognize we have a journey ahead of us with continuous improvement
Developers – for our growing team
We are looking for smart, self-motivated software developers to join our truly exceptional development team. Good working TDD experience is essential for this role.
- You care about software; you have a passion for what you do which you can clearly convey by your actions rather than just waffly statements on your CV
- You have an eye for software design and can talk eloquently on a range of topics due to your experiences and also from reading and experimentation
- For you it’s more than a job.
Among other things we’re strong advocates of TDD. We think it represents such a particular mindset we’d only consider you for a senior position if you have significant working experience with it. How did you do TDD? How have you used TDD on a recent project? What problems have you faced? The more the better!
Technologies we use
- C# .Net
- MS SQL 2016
- RESTful webapi
We are currently looking for 3 developers to join our team
Salary range £60,000 — 85,000
More like this
- Digital marketing manager at Browser
- 😇 Member Manager at Beam
- React developer, and Java Developer at Day Digital
- 📰 Communications Manager at Beam
- Customer Success Manager at Rotageek Ltd
- Customer Success Sr. Manager (PM exp. required) at Aha!
- Backend Engineer | Ruby | Junior, Mid & Senior at Cleo AI Ltd
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites
- Infrastructure Engineer at re:infer
- Backend Engineer at re:infer