Are you someone who can talk to anyone and keep track of your relationships? Do you enjoy the constant hustle? Can you own it, make it bigger and better? If so, this could be the start of something beautiful.
At Jetsetter Jobs, we have created the GO-TO platform connecting youth travellers and students with find temporary work in foreign countries. We are looking to revolutionise the way people travel by allowing them to discover millions of opportunities abroad that leads to life-changing experiences and personal growth.This is an amazing opportunity to disrupt the +£250 billion youth travel sector!
We are looking for a co-founder for Sales and Business development to help bring in more employers on the platform and to keep them happy while they’re here. You should be an ambitious individual with a strong background in sales but who wants to make a difference and has an aptitude to drive the business development of the company. After months of refining the platform we are ready to scale and want you to join us on this exciting next stage of our journey!
Achievements to date:
Fast Forward accelerator alumni - Over 700 jobs posted - Revenue generating - 11k followers on social - Seed investment
We are looking for you to take sweat equity and a high percentage of commissions from premium sales (potential to earn £000’s a month). We are in the process of fundraising which will allow us to offer a basic salary in addition.
Applicants in and around London would be ideal for face to face meetings but this is not a necessity.
Please get in contact if you’re interested and tell us why this is the opportunity for you. Part-time applicants will also be considered. We look forward to hearing from you!
More like this
- Senior Front-End Developer (Riga, Latvia) at KASKO
- Digital Marketing Manager at One Third Stories
- Corporate Sales Intern at Craved
- Senior Front End Developer (React) at Festicket
- Business Development Executive at Shepper Limited
- Sales Development and Marketing Interns at SomeoneWho Ltd
- The EF Graduate Scheme at Entrepreneur First
- Senior Back End Python (Django) Developer at Festicket
- Sales Manager at AirSupply
- Admissions Executive at Makers Academy