Who is Return Path?Return Path is the global expert in deliverability. Every day, our customers trust our data and insights to help them optimise their email marketing. With over 3,000 clients, we help marketers at some of the most exciting and innovative consumer brands take their email programs to the next level by driving more responses and increasing revenue.
At Return Path, we know email.
Through the Return Path Data Exchange, we’ve brought together the world’s most comprehensive source of data from the email ecosystem. We partner with more than 70 providers of mailbox and security solutions, covering 2.5 billion inboxes—approximately 70 percent of the worldwide total. Also feeding into this data platform is our consumer network of more than 2 million consumers, delivering unparalleled insight into user behavior, brand affinity, and consumer preferences.
Once you’re an employee here, this is a place where you’ll be challenged, inspired, rewarded, and transformed.
The Impact You’ll Have
We are looking for high-energy, aggressive, sales focused individuals to engage with prospects to qualify them for the sale of Return Path products and solutions. The inbound leads will come from a variety of marketing sources that are focused on lead generation. Your overall responsibility as Sales Development Representative (SDR) is to quickly qualify these opportunities and work with your sales reps to bring them to closure. The SDR is typically the first interaction a prospect has with Return Path so it is imperative to create an amazing prospect experience that will set the stage for effective sales follow up and future account growth. This role will play a crucial role in Return Path’s company growth and also will serve as a springboard to a career in Sales.
- Generate sales ready opportunities to drive pipeline growth by achieving/exceeding monthly quotas
- Outbound prospecting via cold calling, email, and other marketing campaigns
- Work closely with Commercial Sales Representatives and Sales Management to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive sales ready opportunities
- Qualify leads with the goal of determining if the prospect fits the buying criteria (Budget, Authority, Needs, Timeline)
- Manage, track, and report ALL activities in Salesforce.com CRM
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Return Path's products, industry trends, and the competitive landscape
- Research and build new target accounts while also acquiring referrals and further contact information from existing prospects.
- A graduate or someone looking to move into sales development, sales, and/or marketing and build up the experience of working in a fast paced and fun environment
- Cold calling and strategic prospecting experience is desirable
- Knowledge of the digital marketing and security landscape is desirable
- Ability to work/learn rapidly in this fast paced, fun and collaborative environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Persistent in a professional manner
- Highly motivated, driven, and sales focused
- Salesforce.com CRM experience is a plus but not essential
- Willingness to learn and develop in the role
- Language skill is desirable such as French or Spanish. English is a MUST.
At Return Path, we are building an extraordinary company that helps people and businesses communicate more reliably, effectively, and securely. We put people first, do the right thing, and succeed together.
We have a strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. We incorporate this philosophy into our practices and we live it every day. This means we have generous traditional benefits and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. We also strive to ensure each person in the company is in the right job, knows how his or her job contributes to the overall company mission, and has a clear sense of career growth and direction. We have great employee retention over the years because people love coming to work here and really feel like they're part of something special.
Do the right thing
The Return Path experience is a two-way exchange. We expect you to give us your best every day, and you can expect the same from us. In exchange for your talent, your energy, and your unique contributions, we will strive to give you what you need to live a balanced, healthy life. This means more than competitive pay and benefits—it means offering the freedom and flexibility to create your ideal experience inside and outside the office.
For more information visit www.returnpath.com
Return Path is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Salary range £30,000 — 40,000
More like this
- 📰 Communications Manager at Beam
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Marketing Manager at Nested
- Growth Hacker at The Nature Boys
- Software Engineer / Developer at Eventbase
- Senior Sales Executive at Birdie
- Account Executive at Sideways 6
- Solutions Consultant at We Make Websites
- Product Designer at Nested