WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
- Define, own and execute all our sales strategies and activities (from lead generation to client retention)
- Close deals and manage relationships with major consumer-facing business and largest advertisers in the UK and US
- Manage a growing team, including hiring, training, performance management and professional and personal development
- Set up business development process (including KPIs, guidelines, etc.)
- Development of sales assets, proposal and pitch decks
Things we look for in our first ever exec sales hire
- A gift and passion for sales and business development
- Extensive experience in sales and account management with best-in-class sales organisations
- Experience in team management and leadership
- Good understanding of the global advertising value chain
- Demonstrable evidence of achieving financial targets
- A solid understanding of what it takes to effectively manage and execute inbound and outbound prospecting strategies & processes
- Ideally, a strong rolodex with top media buyers and advertisers in the UK and US
Personal qualities we value
- Hungry: for knowledge, challenge, action or result
- Unorthodox: lateral thinking, not bound by conventions, keen to challenge the status quo
- Articulate thinker: logic, consistency and sanity checking
- Team player: common cause above personal agenda
- Autonomous: self-starter, takes initiative
- Idealistic: dreams big, mission matters
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Experience of working for at the fastest growing health and fitness tech startup and app in history, that makes the world better!
- Base salary, uncapped quarterly performance-based bonus & Stock options after 12 months of employment with SweatCo Ltd.
- Work with high-experienced colleagues and strong leadership ex-BCG, Coca-cola, Adidas Group, serial entrepreneurs, investors and engineers. Participation in the world-class conferences and corporate learning & development program.
- Team bildings abroad in exciting locations: Portugal, Spain, Russia...
- Amazing pets friendly office in The Ministry near Borough metro station.
- Free Gym access, yoga classes, weekly cinema screenings, and free Ministry of Sound club tickets
More like this
- React & React Native Developer at ev.energy
- Senior Account Executive at Textio
- Associate Product Manager at Zero Deposit
- Community Engagement Consultant at Duel
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies
- Business Development Manager - UK & Europe at Compono
- Growth Manager at Enlitened (part of The Student Room Group)
- Talented Fullstack Ruby Developer at Homeshift
- Head of School Partnerships at ImpactEd
- Software developer at Applied