Who we are:
MindsDB enables you to make predictions from tables inside your database, then visualize them in your Analytics Platform, all using standard SQL. MindsDB was founded in 2017 by Adam Carrigan (COO) and Jorge Torres (CEO) and is backed with over $5.2M in seed funding from YCombinator, OpenOcean, the venture fund launched by the creators of MySQL and MariaDB, and the University of California Berkeley SkyDeck fund. MindsDB is also a graduate of YCombinators recent Winter 2020 batch and was recently recognized as one of America's most promising AI companies by Forbes.
We are looking for a curious, technical co-worker to join our team as a Sales Engineer, supporting customers and partners in the Americas and East Asia. You will collaborate with your Europe-based teammates, leveraging your geographic distribution to provide working hours support for Business Development and the other go-to-market teams.
This is a great opportunity for a bootcamp grad who wants to combine previous experience in a customer-facing role with their newly honed skills. Your work could include demonstrating our product for a customer via video call, helping the engineering team track down a pernicious bug, and authoring an article about a new feature coming to our product. As you grow with MindsDB, you will deepen your knowledge of machine learning, contribute to our codebase, and impact the product experience and roadmap.
This Sales Engineer position should be based in the UTC-7 or UTC-8 (Standard Time) time zones.
- Partner with the Business Development team for initial discovery calls and customer on-boarding.
- Become an expert in the MindsDB product and technology stack.
- Improve the customer experience throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Support your teammates across the company.
You will have:
- Familiarity with Python and web applications.
- Strong communications and customer service skills.
- Interest in Machine Learning and its use in a variety of environments.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office, remotely, or a distributed team, MindsDB is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options and lots more.
MindsDB is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Salary range £36,000 — 73,000
Dependent on experience
More like this
- Senior DevOps Engineer at Mattermost
- Product Designer at Encore
- Engineering Manager at Automata
- Client facing Frontend Developer at Day Digital
- Head of Sales at inploi
- Finance Manager at Playter
- Marketing Manager at Playter
- Lead Developer at companiions
- Technical Recruiter (Part-Time, Remote) at Desana
- Creative Copywriter at PayFit UK