EnviroBuild is an award winning sustainable online building supply company, started by two successful entrepreneurs. This paid internship offers the chance to see how a high growth start-up works, and we would love it to develop into a full time role.
EnviroBuild is a young dynamic company and offers a great opportunity to see the start-up world and get involved with a growing company early.
The role will be focused around engaging new customers as a consultative expert on all things EnviroBuild! The goal to turn them into repeat purchasers.
The intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained experience in various aspects of sales, construction and the small business environment.
We fully hope the intern will become a full member of staff and grow with the company once the internship is finished.
EnviroBuild is based at Sustainable Bankside, the largest concentration of sustainable companies in Europe.
Responsibilities and Learning
- Mentored in customer engagement
- Gain understanding of a complete sales cycle
- Observe then begin to close new customers
- Gain knowledge in the creation of circulars, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
- Shown how to manage small repeat accounts
- Have the importance of the sales funnel and CRM explained
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Drive to work in a social team environment
- Positive attitude and hard working
- Highly organised
Benefits Working at EnviroBuild
- Fun and dynamic team
- Big team nights out
- Business seminars
- On the job mentoring
- Ongoing career opportunities
- EnviroBuild's own Cycle-to-Work Scheme
- 25 days holiday (rising to a max of 30)
- Free toast and fruit
£20,000 with uncapped commission (£23,000 whilst in training)
OTE at £35,000.
£40,000 + achievable and encouraged!
Salary range £20,000 — 35,000
More like this
- Project Manager at Borne Digital
- Senior Software Backend Engineer at Midnite
- Back-end PHP (Laravel) Developer at Eventcube
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Head of Web Development at Forward Action
- Front-end Developer at Inktrap
- Full Stack Engineer at Expensify
- Digital Marketing Manager (Social / Analytics) at KOTA
- Sales Representative at SkipsoLabs
- Front-end developer at DevicePilot