With over 100 years of experience to draw from, Hemming Group is a highly respected media owner in the B2B arena. From exhibitions, conferences and awards to magazines, directories, data and digital publishing, we strive to find innovative ways to connect businesses and professionals while providing insightful news, analysis and comment.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Executive to join our Executive Hire team. You will be developing accounts and building/maintaining relationships to secure sustainable and profitable advertising and exhibition sales for an agreed customer platform.
As the Sales Executive you will be responsible for:
- Managing and developing sales for both digital and printed advertising for Executive Hire News to an agreed customer platform
- Managing and developing sales for stands and sponsorships at the Executive Hire Show and regional roadshows to an agreed customer platform
- Compiling list of potential new advertisers that are relevant to key market reports featured in the Executive Hire News magazine
- Administering own sales for Executive Hire Show and Executive Hire News to ensure all booking forms are raised and returned correctly and in a timely manner
- Together with the rest of the Sales team, administer web-listing orders and process when they are sent in for agreed customer platform
- Routinely updating and maintaining all information on CRM Database to ensure all information for customer platform is up to date and correct.
- Assisting production department when required to chase for any late artwork.
As the Sales Executive, you will be confident and have excellent customer service skills. You will be able to multi-task and work under pressure. You will be an excellent communicator with a strong ability to build relationships through selling. You will be proactive and motivated to increase sales and accrue new business.
We have an excellent benefits package, including up to 32 holiday days in your first year of employment, company pension, season ticket loan and private health care.
Salary range £18,000 — 22,000
plus 30% commission OTE
More like this
- QA Engineer at ContentCal
- Product Designer at Verisart
- UI/UX Designer at Social Vend
- UI/UX Lead at Microtest Ltd
- Product Manager at Microtest Ltd
- Head of Design, Marketing at Dataswift Ltd
- Lead Full Stack Developer at GetAgent
- Marketing Manager at CyberOwl Limited
- Frontend Lead at Good Club
- Sales and Partnership Manager at Thirdeye Labs