Excellent opportunity in a fast growing tech start up.
Maison Sport is the leading marketplace for independent ski & snowboard instructors working across The Alps and is backed by some of Britain's top entrepreneurs.
We are looking for an outgoing, detail oriented individual, to join our team to initially assist and eventually lead our sales and customer services team. We’re looking for someone with a strong desire for success, who is truly passionate about customer service.
In this role you will work closely with members of the founding team, you will gain invaluable experience across all areas of customer service and sales. The majority of your time will be spent assisting new and existing customers to book a ski/snowboard instructor, as well as assisting with any problems customers or instructors encounter during their use of the platform. You will have access to learn about other areas of the business, such as marketing, product management and design, should you wish.
The importance of the role means it naturally links in with all areas of the company, from marketing, to product development, it’s a fantastic opportunity to develop and grow within a creative environment.
It is essential you have the mind-set of an eternal learner, willing to always improve your knowledge within customer services and sales. The current team as a whole are driven to succeed and we have created an environment where our team can follow their passions, particularly sport, with a strong work life balance.
- A passion for excellent customer service.
- Strong communication skills.
- Skiing/snowboarding experience.
- Fluent French would be useful but is not a requirement.
Perks of the role:
- Work alongside a talented team in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Grow your experience and portfolio by working on a project that impacts business success.
- Fun work environment and regular team activities.
- Team ski trip.
Please send a cover letter on why you're suited to the role and your CV to [email protected]
Salary range £20,000 — 20,000
More like this
- Senior Software Engineer at Hurree
- Solutions Architect at Hurree
- Technical Researcher at Hurree
- API Intergrations Specialist at Hurree
- Senior Backend Developer (Node.js) at Caravelo
- Full Stack Developer at Landscape
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Android Developer at AppLaunch
- Senior full stack developer at PetsApp
- Backend engineer at Everpress