Shepper is the UK’s first on-demand inspection service for consumers and businesses. We keep an eye on the things that are most important to you, for when you cannot be there to do it yourself. Founded by Carl August Ameln the major investor in both Streetcar (now Zipcar) and LOVESPACE, Shepper delivers peace of mind by providing visual inspections of objects anywhere in the UK. Co-founder and CEO Ben Prouty was part of both the early Streetcar and LOVESPACE teams helping to grow them to market leaders in their respective spaces. Fellow Co-founder and Head of Product & Marketing Jan Vanhoutte has a background designing, developing, and marketing products that customers love, working with the likes of Carlsberg, KPMG and Hilton. We want to make Shepper an extremely challenging, but enjoyable and fun place to work and getting the right people in at this early stage and building the right culture is essential.
Shepper’s Sales Executive role will be based in our London office and will report directly to the CEO. For candidates with the capacity to learn and the willingness to get stuck in, this is a great opportunity to gain exposure to a fast growing company from Day 1 and to learn a huge amount about the way new businesses function.
In this role, you will be expected to:
• Refine the Shepper pitch and proposition
• Build a prospect list and contact potential customers via phone, email and in
• Sell, sell, sell! Your ability to get customers through the door will be essential to Shepper’s growth, so you must be comfortable selling
• Act as an ambassador for Shepper at all times
• In addition to the core role, in typical start-up fashion you will also be expected to chip in with everything from assisting with customer jobs, customer experience and much, much more!
The Candidate is likely to have the following attributes:
• Highly motivated
• Great initiative
• The ability to function well independently
• A track record of results in sales
• Comfortable reaching out and selling to potential customers on a daily basis – often cold leads
• Confident, self-starter, with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment
• Highly organised with an excellent attention to detail and good judgement
• Energetic, fun personality with a good sense of humour
£22,000 base + up to £4,000 on-target bonus
To apply, please send your CV and a brief explanation of why you think you’d be right for the role. Be sure to include when you would be available to start.
Salary range £22,000 — 26,000
£22,000 base (£26,000 OTE)
More like this
- Front End Developer at Shepper
- Product Marketer at Akkroo
- Venture Manager (internship) at Bottomless Brunch
- Product Manager - SaaS at People.io
- Deployment & Customer Success Manager at District tech
- Tech Lead/Technical Co-Founder (CTO) at Wanderpay
- Tech Co-Founder / Tech Lead at Onigo
- Junior Sales Executive at Gamar Ltd
- Customer Success Manager at Apperio
- Account Development Executive at Contagious Communications