If you wish to apply please submit your CV along with a 1-minute video telling us all about what cultural passion you have right now?
Want to work for a company that shows brands how to best resonate in culture? Of course, you do. If you’re driven, resilient and tenacious then read on…
Codec has built a platform that helps brands to connect with and understand the passions of their consumers. Due to expansion, we’re looking for an additional Sales Intern to spearhead our growth. You will be in the front line of our army generating new business leads for our Commercial Team.
We're looking for someone with:
- Scope tech and marketing events for attendance and speaking ops, connecting with relevant speakers
You will enjoy (as we do):
- Learning something new every day
- Working beside thought leaders from the marketing and tech industries, as well as gaining insight into data science and marketing strategy
- Cups of tea
- Free beers on a Friday
Brands and publishers like Unilever, L’Oreal and the BBC currently use Codec’s technology to remove the financial and reputational risks that come with planning and creating content around poorly understood target audiences. This, in turn, makes their marketing decisions more efficient and effective.
Applicants with a background in marketing, psychology, social sciences or a business-based degree would be best suited – but we’d love to hear from all backgrounds!
Salary and expenses will be negotiated with successful applicants. This is a progression-opportunity position.
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Full Stack Developer at NUM
- Front-end developer at Browser London
- Founding engineer at Metomic
- Customer Success Manager at Rotageek Ltd
- Executive Assistant at Lyvly
- Customer Service Executive at Lyvly
- Full Stack Developer at Gener8 Ads
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites