Everpress is an online platform that enables music artists, designers and influencers to unleash their creative genius by making it really easy to sell beautiful merchandise with no up-front costs.
We’re growing fast and are looking for a high energy, motivated sales intern who can take a leading role in developing our new business. During this internship you will be reaching out to prospective customers and looking after our existing customer portfolio.
You’ll understand better than anyone how Everpress can be of benefit and will have a love for design & a passion for music and fashion.
You’ll develop your sales and entrepreneurial skills and will gain a lot of experience in a short amount of time in a friendly, fast paced environment from our light filled studio in Hackney.
It’s a paid 3 month internship, starting ASAP. With good performance there’s a very high likelihood of being offered a permanent role at the end of the internship.
- Recent university graduate
- Proven entrepreneurial experience in previous jobs or extracurricular activities
- Commercially minded, enthusiastic, a great communicator
- A great listener. You’re the sort of person people want to pour their hearts out to
- Proactive, can-do attitude
- Comfortable maintaining existing relationships while also generating new sales
- You take a structured approach to your work and are results oriented
- Passion for start-ups, entrepreneurship and the music industry
- You love smashing targets and making a big contribution to the fast growth of an exciting, early stage business
- Part of a fast growing company whose platform is used by artists around the world
- Friendly, light filled studio in East London working with smart, hard working people
- Manage your own work and enjoy plenty of freedom as part of a small, tightly knit team
- Team lunch/drinks every Friday
- As an early team member, you will have the opportunity to really make a difference as we push you to help us grow as a business
More like this
- German Speaking Customer Service Executive at Festicket
- Full Stack Developer at Blokur
- Back End Engineer at Blokur
- Junior Content Translator - Portuguese at Festicket
- Customer Support at Capsule
- Senior Dev Ops Engineer at Festicket
- Software Engineer at CrowdJustice
- New Business Executive at The Bot Platform
- Head of Operations & Delivery at Mighty Sharp
- Business Development Manager at NearSt