The Organised Cleaning Company is the fast growing commercial cleaning business. We're about to take cleaning digital and aim to disrupt the commercial and end of tenancy cleaning markets.
We are currently seeking to capitalise on the rapid growth of the business by spearheading a Lead Generation Department, staff it with capable independent talents.
The ideal candidate will be assisting the Lead Generation department, qualifying leads for our Sales Team and organising the data in a clear coherent way. You will be creative, driven and able to problem solve in real time with impeccable phone manner. They will also have a chance to play a bigger role in co-ordinating events, content and partnerships in support of the business.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard working, self-starter, who is willing to go above and beyond the call of duty as part of a fast-moving, forward thinking start-up. Confident and eloquent telephone manner and organisational skills is a must, with a solid understanding Excel and Word, and a sincere willingness to learn. Passion for weddings and tech is a plus. Basic social media and sales skills would be ideal but not essential, as well as a basic understanding of lean methodologies.
> Exceptional and unique experience within an exciting new business
> Exposure to the art of getting things done and the cleaning industry
> Travel expenses covered for duration of internship
> Great reference and value for your CV Possibility of full-time employment after the 3 month internship
How to Apply: *Please email your CV along with a cover letter to [email protected]
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP!
Salary range £0 — 0
This is an unpaid internship. Travel expenses and free pizza will be provided ;)
More like this
- Centre Manager at Allia Ltd
- Office Manager/ PA for UK office at Pixoneye
- Growth hacker | Social Media Marketing intern at Rock Mission ltd
- Science Specialist Intern - Paid Graduate Role at Get My Grades
- Back-end developer at Browser Group
- Business Development Executive at Car Quids
- People Operations Lead at Akkroo
- Business Development Manager at Ruin Studio
- Jnr Front-end developer at Browser Group
- Digital Designer Intern at Pirate Studios