INS Global Consulting is a one-stop solution for companies seeking to expand their business in Asia-Pacific region. We have worked with companies who do business in a variety of industries and come from all corners of the globe. The one thing they all have in common, is they are looking to grow. That is where we come in! We offer our clients a number of different HR management services to make that possible. Our services include - PEO, Recruitment, HR Consulting and Company Registration.
We are a global business who is now looking to strengthen the team in the UK. If you are proficient in generating business and enjoy the autonomy to do so, then this might be the opportunity for you. We are currently busy developing our interaction sales process to ensure the new international team members are able to get their head around what it is we do quickly, then hit the ground running with a streamlined process.
What will you be doing?
· Promoting the company’s products/services
· Addressing or predicting current or prospective clients’ needs
· Arranging business meetings with prospective clients
· Keeping records of prospects, sales process status, invoices and revenue generated, etc. via our CRM
· Ensuring the implementation of the company business strategy
· Representing INS Global during events (trade shows, conferences, exhibitions)
· Preparing sales contracts, negotiate the most favorable terms and conditions and ensure adherence to law-established rules and company guidelines/standards
· Providing trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
· Supporting our Account Managers in collecting late payments
· Building long-term relationships with new and existing customers
Requirements for the role:
· A Bachelor degree or above in any relevant field
· 2+ years’ Sales/Customer Service experience, ideally in a B2B role
· Strong mastery of Pack Office
· Business acumen, thrive in a high paced work environment, like to take on challenges
· Familiar with business tools such as Teams, Zoom, Linkedin and Zoho.
· Interest or first experience in HR services
· Quick leaner, reliable and get things done
· Ability to speak any other European language is also desirable
We are now an international business and only looking to grow further, and will provide you with every opportunity for you to grow with us. For example, there is an opportunity to move to a Sales Manager role within 6-month based on your performance. If you enjoy working from home, great, we are a remote first business. Gross salary ranges between 20 to 25K GDP + competitive commission scheme.
Salary range £20,000 — 25,000
+ competitive commission scheme
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Technical Researcher at Hurree
- API Intergrations Specialist at Hurree
- Senior Backend Developer (Node.js) at Caravelo
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Android Developer at AppLaunch
- Senior full stack developer at PetsApp
- Backend engineer at Everpress
- Software Engineer at Circle Technologies
- Head of Marketing & Communications at CitizenLab
- Lead Architect at CitizenLab