OBJECTIVE: Increase Splento’s B2B revenues.
Key Results (KR):
KR1: Research for decision makers and their contact details;
KR2: Perform cold calls and uphold activity ratios;
KR3: Schedule demonstrations;
KR4: Record all client communication on a CRM platform;
KR5: Maintain a visible pipeline and a KPI dashboard;
KR6: Hold a weekly sales meeting with management.
Number of outbound calls performed
Number of discovery conversations undertaken
Amount of new revenue signed
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
Understand prospect needs and problems
Demonstrate potential return on investment
Have subject matter expertise
Rapport Building on the Call
Post-Sale Relationship Management
Perseverance and Grit
A BIT ABOUT US:
We live in a very visual world, with billions of photos and videos being uploaded online daily. Yet, it’s just as difficult (and expensive!) to get professional photos and videos done and delivered, as it was 100 years ago. Tens of millions of businesses around the world have to pay an arm and a leg to get their events, products, properties, food, teams photographed or professionally recorded on video and they then have to wait for months to get them. We are on a mission to reinvent the photography and videography industry through technology and we are looking for like-minded superheroes to help us build the World’s Largest Professional Visual Content Creation Company, or as we call it - the #VisualFuel Major.
More like this
- Sales Executive at simonbarry.tv
- Head of Client Services at We Make Websites
- Product Developer at Zero Deposit
- Technical Architect at The ODI
- Product Owner - Ecommerce Agency at We Make Websites
- Growth Manager at Furnish.app
- Platform Software Engineer at Unibuddy
- UX/UI Designer at Unibuddy
- Mid/Senior Full Stack Developer at Wearisma
- Front-end developer with accessibility experience at Jellybooks Ltd.