We are looking for a Salesforce Developer to further enhance the capabilities of our proprietary sustainability platform.
This exciting role will allow you to work on some of the most pressing issues as part of the climate emergency as well as interesting technology challenges that will develop your skillset and career. Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Develop our platform capabilities – work within the Salesforce ecosystem to enhance our existing platform solution in response to defined requirements.
- Ensure quality in all work – adhere, and input into, development best practices and processes to ensure high quality delivery.
- Collaborate with the team – you will be required to collaborate closely with fellow developers, our product manager and the wider team to align on solutions.
- Execute according to priorities – we move quickly as a team and only work on requirements that have significant impact for us and our clients. We are constantly deploying improvements, and this requires dedicated focus.
- Master and mentor – as well as furthering the mastery of your skills you will also be expected to share insights within the team so that we all raise the bar.
- Salesforce development experience – ideally 4+ years’ demonstrable experience of working as a Salesforce developer. Must have a strong grasp of APEX and SOQL. Must also be knowledgeable in SOAP API and the use of web services.
- Test–minded – our priority is to ensure that we build the most reliable software solutions possible. To ensure this we need you to have demonstrable experience of testing software with a preference for testing automation experience.
- Personal organisation – you get going quickly, executes tasks through great time management and collaborative prioritisation on a day to day basis via daily stand-ups.
- Creative problem solver – we’re working at the forefront of sustainability and technology. We don’t have all of the answers and expect you to be an active part in helping to find them.
- SKUID – experience in using this declarative app builder for Salesforce will be considered a significant bonus.
- Salesforce DX – use of Salesforce’s CLI interface.
- BSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience / training
- Salesforce Developer accreditation considered a bonus
- Eligible to work permanently in the UK at the time of the application
- Strong interest in sustainability sector
- £45,000 to £55,000, depending on skills/experience plus
- A career journey and personal development plan including details of the next promotion as soon as you start
- A mentor and regular personal development planning
- Personal training budget
- Matched pension plan
- Employee share scheme
- Smartphone and laptop
- Great office in central London
- Results based working
- 25 holiday days
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular socials
Salary range £45,000 — 55,000
More like this
- Senior Software Engineer at Hurree
- Solutions Architect at Hurree
- Technical Researcher at Hurree
- API Intergrations Specialist at Hurree
- Senior Backend Developer (Node.js) at Caravelo
- Full Stack Developer at Landscape
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Android Developer at AppLaunch
- Senior full stack developer at PetsApp
- Backend engineer at Everpress