We’re a design studio, creating digital experiences that inform and enlighten audiences. Our projects utilise a broad range of creative, editorial, technical and client management roles, from designers, data analysts and developers to producers and project managers. While industry skills are very important to us, we’re equally interested in who you are, your aspirations, and what you’re capable of. Our third-floor studio overlooks Hoxton Square in Shoreditch, the heart of London’s vibrant creative and tech industries.
What we're looking for
You should be able to determine, scope and champion technical solutions, understanding how to execute them within an agile environment. We are looking for developers who practice innovative and progressive problem-solving; who can quickly adapt to new languages, technologies and problem domains; who contribute and collaborate in UX/UI design projects; who have strong points of view on emerging technologies and methodologies.
Experience of the following is essential:
- Sass, CSS
- Webpack, Make
Experience of the following would be beneficial:
- Angular, Backbone, jQuery, Web Components, WebGL (Three.js)
- Python, PHP
- Django, Laravel, Wordpress
- Browserify, Grunt, Gulp, Require.js
- Linux (Ubuntu) server administration, Ansible
More like this
- React Native Mobile Developer at Den
- Technical Co-Founder/Engineering Director at Style Points
- DevOps Lead at BuffaloGrid Ltd.
- Lead Developer at Catalysis Communications
- Full-Stack Engineer at Crowdcube
- Front-end Developer at Lighthouse London
- Senior Front-End Developer (Riga, Latvia) at KASKO
- Head of Digital Solutions at Royal Society for Blind Children
- Middle .NET, ASP.NET developer at 8Allocate.
- Junior Web Developer (.Net) at Digital Potion Ltd