We’re a design studio, creating digital experiences that inform and enlighten audiences. Our projects utilise a broad range of creative, editorial, technical and client management roles, from designers, data analysts and developers to producers and project managers. While industry skills are very important to us, we’re equally interested in who you are, your aspirations, and what you’re capable of. Our third-floor studio overlooks Hoxton Square in Shoreditch, the heart of London’s vibrant creative and tech industries.
What we're looking for
You should be able to determine, scope and champion technical solutions, understanding how to execute them within an agile environment. We are looking for developers who practice innovative and progressive problem-solving; who can quickly adapt to new languages, technologies and problem domains; who contribute and collaborate in UX/UI design projects; who have strong points of view on emerging technologies and methodologies.
Experience of the following is essential:
- Sass, CSS
- Webpack, Make
Experience of the following would be beneficial:
- Angular, Backbone, jQuery, Web Components, WebGL (Three.js)
- Python, PHP
- Django, Laravel, Wordpress
- Browserify, Grunt, Gulp, Require.js
- Linux (Ubuntu) server administration, Ansible
More like this
- Lead Engineer at FLYT
- React Native Engineer at OnCare
- Full Stack Developer at LocumTap
- Full Stack Developer at Callaly
- Full Stack Engineer at Cloudscraper, Inc.
- Technical Lead at Tabl
- Performance Marketing Manager at Diviac
- Front-end Lead at Colony
- Customer Marketing Manager at Diviac
- Business Partner CTO/Developer at Mavro Media