We believe that a great writing experience is fast, outcome-focused, and alive with your ideas. Going from start to finish on a document in three minutes. Knowing who will respond to anything you've written before you even press send. Writing software that puts your ideas at the center, with language that is certain to land the way you want.
Textio’s category-defining augmented writing platform has already changed the way that thousands of companies write and hire, and we are growing fast all over the globe. If you love to sell, love to win, and want to be part of changing how people write, then we need your help.
As our first employee in the region, this is an opportunity to be a pioneer in Textio's growth outside of the US. Building on the success we've seen with many of our EMEA-based customers, you will continue to build out the territory. You will prospect, qualify, pitch, and close enterprise sales with Global 2000 companies in close partnership with your Seattle-based sales development rep and Textio’s marketing team. You will talk to sales prospects every single day. Our strongest account executives know how to stay on top of the details but also excel at communicating a vision beyond them.
Textio is the only product in its market that makes a specific and measurable promise about its impact on your applicant pipeline, so you’ll sell something that actually works. We bring the most advanced predictive technology to underserved areas of the enterprise, and what you offer will delight people and make them more successful at work.
You’ll start from an outstanding foundation. Just four years into Textio, we have strong enterprise relationships with companies like Johnson & Johnson, CVS, Credit Suisse, Cisco, and many more. We are building something that people haven’t seen before, and it is making them successful. Now, we need you to be the first employee in London on behalf of Textio!
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Know how to make a visionary sale—you can capture the unique vision of what Textio does and inspire executive sales prospects and customers with a sense of what’s possible
- Come with enterprise SaaS sales experience. Sales experience specifically in the talent and HR space is a huge plus
- Are comfortable with onsite client visits and can own a room full of executives
- Are excited by the unique and challenging opportunity to lead the buildout of a new region
- Are an excellent communicator verbally and in writing—Textio stands for editorial quality, and you do too
- Like to win and you play both tough and fair to get there
- Understand what it means to compete as part of a team and you can easily communicate with them being remote
- Have experience running the full sales cycle. From the demonstration pitch to bringing the partnership across the line
- Have met or exceeded £1.2 million GBP of new business annually
- Have a point of view but are low ego
- Have a track record of trying and learning new things
We’d be especially excited if you’ve worked closely with marketing and business development partners in a SaaS startup before. If you have any prior experience in recruitment, HR tech, or machine learning tech, don’t forget to mention it.
This is a rare opportunity to help define a growing sales team and a new location in a well-funded SaaS startup with great customer traction. You will represent the voice of the customer in our product definition and have a big opportunity for impact.
Textio embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. If there is anything we can do to create a more comfortable interview experience for you, please let us know.
Working at Textio is outstanding. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and team at https://textio.com/careers/. Reach out and share your story with us!
More like this
- 😇 Support Specialist at Beam
- Lead Engineer at Tab.
- Backend Developer at Marvel Prototyping
- Senior Product Designer at ZOE
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies
- Account Executive at Workable
- Data Scientist at MindsDB
- Part time job for students. Promotional staff. at Edu-Dealer
- Junior DevOps Engineer at Yapily
- Brand, Community and User Research Internship at Daye