Steer73 is looking for a full-time Senior Microsoft-stack developer to join our small but expanding team.
You’ll be working with C#, ASP.NET or WebAPI, Entity Framework and Azure. You’ll be focusing primarily on Azure-based applications built using MVC and WebAPI.
You’ll be working alongside our dedicated front-end (web) and mobile development teams, so experience with web technologies (CSS/HTML) and apps (Xamarin/XAML/WPF/UWP) is a bonus but not required.
You’ll mainly work in a project team consisting of a product manager, QA lead, UI/UX designer and delivery manager, under the guidance of a technical architect and product director.
This is a permanent role and we’re looking for someone who’s happy working UK office hours.
- C# / .NET 5, .NET Core, .NET Framewo rk
- Visual Studio / Rider
- ASP.NET, Entity Framework, Blazor
- Azure (App Services, SQL Database, CosmosDB, Redis, Service Bus, Key Vault)
- Git and Build Pipeline tools (Azure DevOps, ARM templates)
- Diagnostics / logging solutions (Application Insights)
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Working on a variety of client projects across different industries and sectors.
- Writing clean, testable, maintainable code.
- Writing unit and integration tests.
- Using pull requests to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Working with a product manager to agree the scope and detail of user stories.
- Planning and estimating tasks for implementation.
- Setting up and maintaining Azure environments for production and development systems.
- Working with DevOps and CI/CD tools to build, release and monitor applications
- Understanding and addressing performance concerns including SQL Databases.
- Developing reporting and analytics models and solutions.
- Staying up to date with security best practices and the secure software development lifecycle.
- Using and contributing to Steer73’s developer playbook to share knowledge.
- Iterating on Steer73’s tools, processes and resources to drive continuous improvement.
- Responding to customer incidents and resolving service-affecting issues.
- Work From Home
- Training & Development
Steer73 is a small company with targets to grow rapidly over the next 3 years. An important factor in our hiring is finding people who share our values and who will thrive in our business. We look for people who want to get things done, are comfortable making decisions, take ownership of their roles and want to progress.
Joining Steer73 offers you an opportunity to work on high-profile, meaningful projects working with clients from a wide range of industries.
This is a remote based role. No location specified.
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Senior DevOps Engineer at Mattermost
- Full Stack Software Developer at CAST
- Product Designer at Encore
- Engineering Manager at Automata
- Client facing Frontend Developer at Day Digital
- Head of Sales at inploi
- Finance Manager at Playter
- Marketing Manager at Playter
- Engineering Manager at Splyt
- Developer Relations Advocate at deBridge