Start by editing this
Our Core Values:
- Users come first
- Build a better product, not just different
- Do less but get more done
- Always be learning
We want to make education and work more efficient and enjoyable, by providing the best digital paper solution possible. We plan to be the go-to tool for all forms of notes.
What you will achieve:
- Architect and design scalable solutions that are easy to maintain to allow development of exciting features and support more users.
- Implement elegant solutions with clean code.
- Enable communication with the Mobile, Web frontend and QA teams
- Define and drive the completion of new initiatives and features by removing blockers for the team
- Continuously improve the development practices through research, automation, documentation and testing
- Share your knowledge and experience with the rest of the team
What you need to be successful:
- You have led the development of complex systems from inception to million of users
- Robust software engineering practices, testing and automation have no secrets for you
- Excellent problem solving and story-telling skills
- A love of software craftsmanship, you have a strong desire of self improvement through side projects and sharing
- You have built projects you are proud of, big plus if they are side projects
- Strong sense on the best tools for any task
- Mastery in at least one high level programming language. We use Kotlin and Golang, but we’re open to any modern language experience.
- Expertise in cloud storage, deployment and computing. We use AWS but we’re open to other platform experience
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals, you enjoy solving algo and data structure puzzles
Less experienced candidates will be considered as "Backend Engineer"
- You'll receive competitive compensation and meaningful equity along with a chance to make significant contribution to a product people already love.
- Most of our positions are eligible for remote work, provided you have at least 3 hours of overlap with the team in the office every weekday between 10 AM and 6 PM. Please indicate your preference in your application form.
- You're also welcome to join us in our Hong Kong or London office, we can sponsor visas and support relocations.
- We take care of you and your loved ones with medical insurance and flexible working hours.
- Join our best company tradition, the annual off-site. Check out our pictures from team outings and more on our Instagram.
Salary range £65,000 — 11,000
Dependent on experience
More like this
- Programme / Operations Manager (part remote) at Sigma Labs XYZ
- Community Lead at Count
- Full-stack Engineer at Count
- Marketing Lead at Count
- Sales Lead at Count
- Digital Marketing Consultant at Conversion Rate Experts
- SEO Manager at TodayTix Group
- Front-end developer at Anyone
- Teacher - Data & Digital Mindset at Decoded
- Product Manager at Steer73