Senior Back-end Engineer / DevOps
A.I Music is a music technology company founded in 2017 and is part of the Abbey Road Red incubation program.
We are evolving digital music from static consumption to an experience of dynamic co-creation. By exploring what happens when you apply the latest techniques in artificial intelligence to music, our aim is to significantly lower the barriers to music production and make it universally accessible.
To meet this challenge, we are building a team of top software and DSP engineers and researchers, data scientists, designers and industry specialists.
We are always on the lookout for exceptional talent in these areas.
We are looking for a brilliant back end engineer to fill a key role in our platform team, contributing to the design, implementation and operation of our Cloud Native server-side API’s & infrastructure.
- Google Cloud Platform
- Flexible AppEngine (Java 8/Spring Boot) with customized docker
- Cloud Storage
- Cloud Machine Learning Engine
- Spring Boot RESTful Web Services
- GraphQL API
- Angular.js SPA Admin Console
- Terraform (infrastructure-as-code)
- GitLab CI
- Design & implementation of our functional infrastructure: Platform API’s, Audio Streaming Services & Server-side Audio DSP Pipeline
- Design & implementation of our server-side operations
- Continuous Integration, Delivery and (possibly) Deployment
- Automated Monitoring
- High Availability
- Disaster Recovery etc
- Ongoing optimisation of system performance, quality and responsiveness
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Maintain code quality, documentation, organisation and automation
- Identify wasted resources and work to reduce operational costs
- Quick learner, positive attitude
- 5+ Years of Java infrastructure/web services development
- 1+ Years of DevOps type experience
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Solutions-oriented systems thinker
- Java 8, Spring Boot
- Google Cloud experience
- Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform
- Python, TensorFlow
- Passion for music!
- Competitive and dependent upon experience + company options
- Battersea, London
More like this
- Back end developer at A Million Ads
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer at WeGift
- Front end developer at A Million Ads
- Full Stack Developer at Circles
- Senior Full Stack Engineer at Emoquo
- JS and React Native Developer - all levels, London at Aurity
- Full Stack Engineer (Possible CTO) at Wanderpay
- Lead Developer at MIDiA Research
- Full Stack Senior PHP Developer with Linux Admin at Alchemetrics Ltd
- JS and React Native Developer - contractor, London at Aurity