We are looking for an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager level to work on our eclectic list of b2b technology clients. In return you will gain a great work life balance, early leaving Fridays, bonus, massage sessions, excellent holiday allowance, great training and one of the nicest locations around London to work in.
You will already be a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual with around 2 - 3 years’ experience and ready to step up to the next level, ideally with a B2B tech background. Experience of working within enterprise software and physical and cyber security will be a major benefit.
Key duties will include
• To actively manage and develop a great client portfolio
• Media relations
• Have real responsibility for driving forward programmes
• Advising clients where necessary
• Running and monitoring social media campaigns
• Understand client strategy and account work-loads inside-out
• Work as part of a team
• Reporting into an associate director and managing an account executive
• Work closely with clients to develop programme strategies and results driven tactics
You will need to be articulate, strategic thinker and organised, with excellent writing and people management skills and a demonstrable interest in and knowledge of the B2B high-tech industry. Contribution to all new business and marketing efforts are encouraged, so new business experience, proposal writing and presenting would be an distinct advantage, with naturally digital know-how is a given.
This is a dynamic company with a great atmosphere and a working culture that rewards talent and commitment. If you want a challenge and the opportunity to really shine, this could be for you.
Salary range £18,000 — 24,000
More like this
- Project Manager at Borne Digital
- Senior Software Backend Engineer at Midnite
- Back-end PHP (Laravel) Developer at Eventcube
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Head of Web Development at Forward Action
- Front-end Developer at Inktrap
- Full Stack Engineer at Expensify
- Operations Manager at OnCare
- Impact and Partnerships Manager at ImpactEd
- Data Analyst at Zero Deposit