Yieldify is looking for a new Senior Content and Digital Marketing Executive to join its three-strong global Marketing team.
This role is suited to someone who has provable aptitude for not just creating content, but for driving commercial value from it. You’ll have immediate ownership of key areas of Marketing activity and be expected to take responsibility for your own measurable contribution to the business.
This is a fast-moving team in a fast-moving business - there are huge opportunities for candidates who show initiative and the ability to deliver.
What will you be doing?
- Ownership of our blog at Yieldify.com - you’ll be responsible for increasing and converting organic traffic through writing, editing and optimising quality content while setting KPIs
- Ownership of our case study programme - sourcing and writing up the best examples of our client work
- Social media management across all platforms
- Manage and optimise the efforts of our digital agency on PPC and SEO
- Manage and optimise email campaigns such as our monthly newsletter
- On occasion, assisting with events where extra help is needed
What we’re looking for?
- 2+ years experience in a marketing role, ideally for a B2B business
- Excellent writing and editing skills; flawless command of spelling and grammar
- Provable understanding and experience in execution of SEO principles
- Experience working with PPC campaigns
- Good understanding of funnel marketing
- Experience working with CMS (ideally Wordpress); knowledge of HTML preferred but not necessary
- Experience working with marketing automation and CRM tools (preferably Hubspot and Salesforce)
- Experience using Google Analytics and other tools to produce analysis of campaign results
- Knowledge of martech/adtech (preferred)
What will you get from us?
- Guidance - we’ll give you all the training and tools you’ll need in order to become successful here from your first day with us.
- Autonomy - after you’ve got to grips with how things work here, we’ll encourage you to become a trusted member of the team flying solo on lots of smaller projects and we’ll support you as you build yourself up to take on projects for our prestigious larger customers.
- Education - we champion self-learners who are dedicated to their own growth and development. We’ll encourage you to share your knowledge with the team and support you as you expand your mind and skills; we provide regular tech talks and learning opportunities, as well as tuition credit and discounts on General Assembly courses and Sunlight - our personal development portal.
- Diversity - we’re proud to work with such a great mix of people. Everyone applying for a role at Yieldify will be considered regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or gender identity.
- Lifestyle - competitive salaries and a great work-life balance - we enjoy 25 days holiday per year, flexible hours and can dedicate time to charities or community projects.
- Perks - include gym discounts, bike storage, Cyclescheme, fresh fruit and dog friendly offices. We’re part of the WeWork family, based in Aldgate Tower, which affords us invitations to great parties, happy hours, WeWork events, great coffee, Monday breakfasts and, of course, beer on tap in the kitchens.
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Web Developer at Flash Pack
- Operations Associate at Lyvly
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Community Manager at Trussle
- Back End Developer at TVF Media
- Film - Systems Software Developer at Framestore
- Test Engineer at QuantSpark Ltd
- Full stack Developer at QuantSpark Ltd