Senior content marketer with strong copywriter skills wanted to work with UK's most innovative brands
Our client, Thinking Hat PR, is one of the UK's fastest-growing and exciting PR agencies. They are recruiting for a talented content marketer with strong brand journalism and copywriting skills to join their growing Strategic Communications team.
The candidate will be working with some of the worlds most innovative and exciting brands, from start-ups to global household names.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with second-to-none writing, editing and interviewing skills, but is digital savvy with a passion for content and social marketing, and an eagerness to learn new skills in this space.
Reporting to their Head of Content, the candidate will support the team by interviewing clients and case studies, writing blogs, op-eds, advertising copy, briefing documents and more.
Account work will also include strategic development and planning, research, ideation, management and briefing for multimedia production, working with Content Management Systems and helping with the development of new products and services for the agency.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, entrepreneurial self-starter who is looking for a real opportunity to learn and grow within a fun, friendly agency environment.
The right candidate will have:
- Extremely strong skills in written and verbal communication, including interviewing (a minimum of two years experience in copywriting, brand journalism or journalism is essential)
- A passion for digital marketing with some experience delivering content marketing, social media marketing and/or paid for advertising campaigns
- Experience working with large corporations as well as smaller brands – this is a client-facing role and strong client relationship skills are important
- Interest in topics such as sustainability and the environment, diversity and inclusion is a plus
- A proven track record of translating complex briefs, subjects and style guides into engaging and compelling copy (please provide writing examples where possible)
- An entrepreneurial mindset – someone great at their job, but also excited by the prospect of helping to grow our digital team, develop new products/services and learn new skills along the way
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your updated CV to us
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- iOS Developer at Pi-A
- Sales Development Representative at Marvel App
- Client Success at VeryConnect
- Senior Software Enginer at Hexarad
- Software Engineer at Hexarad
- Sales Development Representative at PayFit UK
- Customer Success Associate(German Speaking) Remote at ev.energy
- Customer Success Associate (Remote) at ev.energy
- Sales Development Representative at Coefficient Systems Ltd