We are changing the delivery of home services. Our first challenge: make it effortless to find an amazing cleaner.
Cleaning might not strike you as an interesting challenge, but we have demonstrated otherwise.
We build powerful tools for our ops staff, customers and cleaners to manage tens of thousands of cleaning jobs. In the process, we have to reckon with real-time geo-location, scheduling, optimal allocation and routing etc. We present all this complexity through intuitive user interfaces.
In short, we solve real problems for real people.
We’re backed by some of the UK’s most prominent entrepreneurs and investors. The company is generating money and growing fast.
We are a small, tight-knit team, so your personal qualities are just as important as your software experience. We want to work with other flexible problem-solvers who aren't afraid of a challenge.
We use the following extensively: Django, Angular, Ionic
Salary range £50,000 — 75,000
+ options + benefits
More like this
- Lead Developer at Utter
- Success Coach at Expensify
- Senior Software Engineer at Lightricks Ltd
- Junior Software Engineer (Full Stack) at CrowdJustice
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies
- Lead Product Designer at Farewill
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Frontend Developer at Zero Deposit
- Graduate Strategist - Open Innovation at The Bakery Worldwide
- Digital Product Designer at EDITED