We are changing the delivery of home services. Our first challenge: make it effortless to find an amazing cleaner.
Cleaning might not strike you as an interesting challenge, but we have demonstrated otherwise.
We build powerful tools for our ops staff, customers and cleaners to manage tens of thousands of cleaning jobs. In the process, we have to reckon with real-time geo-location, scheduling, optimal allocation and routing etc. We present all this complexity through intuitive user interfaces.
In short, we solve real problems for real people.
We’re backed by some of the UK’s most prominent entrepreneurs and investors. The company is generating money and growing fast.
We are a small, tight-knit team, so your personal qualities are just as important as your software experience. We want to work with other flexible problem-solvers who aren't afraid of a challenge.
We use the following extensively: Django, Angular, Ionic
Salary range £50,000 — 75,000
+ options + benefits
More like this
- Senior Front-end Developer at Movebubble
- Product and Operations Manager at AssetVault
- Back-end developer (Node.js) at Reposit
- FULL STACK WEB DEV (first in-house tech employee) at myTamarin
- Creative Director (UX) at Steer73
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at Spaceflow
- Data Engineer at GrowthIntel
- Front-end Engineer at Top10VPN
- Backend Engineer at Biscuit Labs
- Senior Back-end Dev Confident enough to be CTO at Nightly.travel