We are changing the delivery of home services. Our first challenge: make it effortless to find an amazing cleaner.
Cleaning might not strike you as an interesting challenge, but we have demonstrated otherwise.
We build powerful tools for our ops staff, customers and cleaners to manage tens of thousands of cleaning jobs. In the process, we have to reckon with real-time geo-location, scheduling, optimal allocation and routing etc. We present all this complexity through intuitive user interfaces.
In short, we solve real problems for real people.
We’re backed by some of the UK’s most prominent entrepreneurs and investors. The company is generating money and growing fast.
We are a small, tight-knit team, so your personal qualities are just as important as your software experience. We want to work with other flexible problem-solvers who aren't afraid of a challenge.
We use the following extensively: Django, Angular, Ionic
Salary range £50,000 — 75,000
+ options + benefits
More like this
- Weekend Customer Service Supervisor (Part time) at Super Carers
- Senior frontend developer at Rebank
- QA Tester at BookingBug Ltd
- Full-stack JS Developer at Encore
- Full Stack Systems Engineer Team Lead at Converge.io
- Customer Sales Advisor at Super Carers
- Full Stack Developer at Canvas
- Software Engineer at Citymapper
- React Native & Redux Developer at Leika
- Graphic and Presentation Designer for Tech firm at Start Something Different Ltd