We are changing the delivery of home services. Our first challenge: make it effortless to find an amazing cleaner.
Cleaning might not strike you as an interesting challenge, but we have demonstrated otherwise.
We build powerful tools for our ops staff, customers and cleaners to manage tens of thousands of cleaning jobs. In the process, we have to reckon with real-time geo-location, scheduling, optimal allocation and routing etc. We present all this complexity through intuitive user interfaces.
In short, we solve real problems for real people.
We’re backed by some of the UK’s most prominent entrepreneurs and investors. The company is generating money and growing fast.
We are a small, tight-knit team, so your personal qualities are just as important as your software experience. We want to work with other flexible problem-solvers who aren't afraid of a challenge.
We use the following extensively: Django, Angular, Ionic
Salary range £50,000 — 75,000
+ options + benefits
More like this
- Director of Education at Nomad MBA
- Lead Software Engineer - with CTO potential at Grow Biotech plc
- Customer Success Manager at Rotageek Ltd
- Executive Assistant at Lyvly
- Customer Service Executive at Lyvly
- Strategic Business Development Manager at Gravity Sketch
- Software Engineer at Alterest
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites
- Infrastructure Engineer at re:infer