Pirate Studios is building music rehearsal studios in multiple countries, and we're big on tech in our studios. We're the biggest rehearsal studio provider in the UK and rapidly expanding abroad. We build our own studios that are open 24/7, and all booking is handled online.
We're looking to recruit another frontend or backend software engineer to our team right now. Being excited about music is definitely a bonus, but we have loads of fun and exciting programming projects in the pipeline. Ideas are welcome and many of our improvements come from people in the business suggesting them.
We're looking for someone in Bristol to join the team working in our Old Market office. Some flexibility of working location is available, but the majority of your time will be based with the team in the Bristol office. Some of the dev team work remotely, but all of us are within easy distance of Bristol (or London) and we meet up regularly to discuss/work/beer together.
What we are looking for:
At least 2 years of professional programming experience
Experience with React and the surrounding ecosystem (for frontend role)
Fluency in English and good general communication skills
Proficiency in test driven development, high code quality, and documentation
Based in Bristol, UK
What we will provide:
Salary between £30-50k based on experience
Company laptop and monitor (Linux/OSX/Windows depending on preference)
Cycle to work scheme
Plenty of opportunities!
Salary range £30,000 — 50,000
More like this
- React & React Native Developer at ev.energy
- Senior Account Executive at Textio
- Software developer at Applied
- Development Operations (DevOps) Specialist at Cambridge Cancer Genomics (CCG.ai)
- Business Development Associate at Dataswift
- Growth and Marketing (Associate!) at Dataswift
- Frontend or Backend Developers at Pirate Studios
- iOS Dev at Reelables
- Lead Developer at Loanable Limited
- Project Manager at Stairway