SPYSCAPE is an innovative new edutainment brand, developed by an exceptional team of award-winning creators and subject-matter experts. Our goal is to empower people to see themselves and the world more clearly, through the lens of spying. Our first project, a spy museum and experience, launched in New York City in February 2018. We are now embarking upon our next wave of products and services.
We are looking for an exceptional developer with an interest in areas like web, experience design, games, interactive design or service design. We care deeply about the quality of output of our physical and digital products. We need someone who is comfortable playing multiple roles in product discovery, analysis, and development, as well as being able to support our existing physical deployment in New York.
What would interest us?
Any of the following:
Things which resonate with you...
- Deep understanding of BDD / TDD / Testing
- Cares deeply about code maintainability, composability and quality
- Want a startup vibe in a grown-up company
- Care about the user experience, and good creative environments
- Product-minded rather than task-minded
Salary range £45,000 — 85,000
More like this
- Senior Engineer at Comic Relief
- Front-end Designer at Helical Levity
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Junior Data Engineer at Rotageek
- CTO / Lead Software Engineer at HyBird
- iOS Developer at unrd
- Senior PHP Software Engineer at Paddle
- Engineering Lead at AtomInvest
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites
- Digital marketing manager at Browser