Virtual Systems Limited is known for delivering a cutting-edge software platform to suit the needs of some very demanding clients in the mobile marketplace. Our Development team creates the ultimate platform that mobile companies use to manage all aspects of their mobile device insurance delivery. We have been recognised as having one of the most comprehensive insurance platforms in the market.
We are looking for Senior Developers preferably with at least 24 months solid development experience with .NET and any mobile development experience, to work in our Development team to start asap. As a key member of the team you will be developing quality software, in an agile manner. Our team embraces new technologies and products and have a penchant for solving complex and challenging technical problems in a creative manner.
Please note we are only accepting applications from those with an existing valid work visa to work in either our Isle of Man office or Madrid office, or the ability to gain one.
You’ll feel at home within an agile team with its open communications, emphasis on innovation, commitment to quality, focus on getting things done and having great fun doing it. To succeed in this role, you will need the following skills:
· Passionate about developing excellent products and high-quality code and thinking outside the box
· A problem solver with ability to develop creative solutions for challenging problems
· Versatility to work across technologies and coding frameworks
· Self-starter, motivated and results driven
· UX and UI Design Experience would be a plus
· Experience collaborating with team members and clients using agile processes
· Xamarin Mobile development experience is highly desirable
WHY WORK FOR US
We set our hiring bar high – you will be working with the best. The company is growing fast; you’ll have a lot of opportunity to make a real impact on our platform and our brand. By learn and develop fast from day one and contribute and share in the company’s success. You will benefit from;
· Competitive salary
· Flexible working arrangements including working remotely
· Pioneering: Be part of a movement to fundamentally change an industry, liberalising app development
· Ownership: Enjoy the trust, independence and responsibility required to allow you to deliver quickly and effectively
· Passion and talent: Work with a nimble, passionate and dynamic team capable of lightning quick manoeuvring and execution
· Cutting edge: We will begin to use AI technology to analyse and develop the next level of mobile device insurance
Dust off your CV and say 👋 at [email protected]
More like this
- 😇 Support Specialist at Beam
- Lead Engineer at Tab.
- Backend Developer at Marvel Prototyping
- Senior Product Designer at ZOE
- Head of Product with strong UX experience at Verisart
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies
- Account Executive at Workable
- Data Scientist at MindsDB
- Part time job for students. Promotional staff. at Edu-Dealer
- Data Scientist at Thespie