Senior Digital Designer
Job Title: Senior Digital Designer
Location: Clerkenwell, London
infogr8 is seeking an up and coming, talented information designer to join its rapidly growing team in buzzing Clerkenwell. We are a content marketing specialist delivering a brand message in a useful, informative and engaging way.
We’re an active bunch with curious minds, exploring new realms and experience fanatics - there’s a winning culture and a hunger to become industry leaders in the content space. Our clients fall for our succinct approach and this has served us to work with top brands across industry whether it be Sony Playstation, Nest one day or World Health Organization and RSPCA another - if our clients are as passionate about content as us we’re keen to go the full mile. Our offering comes in the form of static, interactive and animated digital formats and an increasing appetite for experiential and outdoor solutions.
Having made notable strides in the content marketing space we are building a design team that matches the same principles of this winning agency.
You will have an excellent background in digital design and live and breathe conceptualising creative, engaging visual campaigns. Alongside this you will have a proven breadth of UX skills and have your handle on the full omnichannel experience.
You will have a strong backbone plying your hand in the agency World and have a proven portfolio of design excellence you’re proud of that includes interactive experiences and beyond. All of which should be for a range of brands, sectors and audience types.
You’re a cool, calm collective leader where members are drawn to you and seek out opinion and advice on approach and decisions. You will have a genuine appreciation for data and technology, which can set strategy and enable.
You enjoy presenting your passion for design regularly and have the confidence to communicate across broad teams of ranging discipline and expertise in an articulate fashion.
What’s more, you’re hungry to be acknowledged within the space and want to win things as part of the design team. Be that pitches or awards.
Responsibilities (in order of current priority)
- Setting the design strategy for campaigns across a variety of formats and channels
- Lead the design team and design direction of projects feeding back other teams work.
- Execute a broad range of works from start to finish for major brands to design excellence. (This includes infographics, data visualisation, reports, presentations and interactives.)
- Overseeing accuracy ensuring info is presented clearly across all projects.
- art direction is executed to visual references/style tile/guidelines presented to clients.
- A level of strategic capability to inform, drive the project vision.
- Delivering projects on time, being resourceful with time allocated.
- Bringing thought leadership , inspiration and innovation to the agency with a specific advocation for UX and analytics.
- Supporting content services team with setting the strategy for client proposals, tenders and pitches both in written and verbal format.
- Supporting Business development team with setting the strategy for toolkits, presentations and other collateral to ensure infogr8 internal output is to the quality of our client work.
Required Skills and background:
- Degree in Information Design, human interaction design, Graphic Design or similar field
- Minimum 4 years proven experience within a creative agency.
- Strong commercial portfolio of producing a broad range of compelling content campaigns including static,interactive and animated across different audiences, topics and objectives.
- Proficient in the full Adobe cloud solution inc. Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign.
- Proven UX Experience working on user journeys, prototying, bridging interfaces with competent examples in InVision, balsamic, Sketch etc.
- Experience using of Excel / Spreadsheet software to aid data led design.
- Strong handle on typography, layout, space, inherent feel for motion
- Personable, punctual, positive, reliable and self motivated.
We’re looking for a warm and welcoming, confident and committed person with an outgoing nature. The agency has introduced a number of offerings to provide a nice working environment and balanced lifestyle, this includes the opportunity to work remote one day a week, ride to work scheme, pitch your big idea campaign, private member club access and regular team outings.
More like this
- Marketing paid internship (London FinTech) at Expend
- Sales paid internship (London FinTech) at Expend
- Marketing Manager (FinTech with Stock Options) at Expend
- Co- Founder (or Two)- Skin in the game required at Growing Digital and Content Marketing Agency in London
- Sales Manager (FinTech with Stock Options) at Expend
- Senior Clojure Engineer at Entrepreneur First
- UX Designer at Victor
- QA Automation Engineer at Victor
- New business exec at Solid State Group
- Operations Executive at Kindred