You will join our engineering team, working directly with everyone in the company to continuously improve our product and drive innovation.
You will be expected to:
● Be passionate about problem solving, asking questions around when working on features;
● Be an active member of our engineering team, working together with the other developers helping them develop their skills in a productive and challenging environment;
● Have a strong data-driven mindset when assessing the value that our work has for customers.
WHO ARE DRIFTROCK?
Driftrock was started with the aim of making marketing better. There’s no excuse for being chased around the internet by images of products you’ve already bought! Instead, Driftrock's software glues together data to build a picture of the customer to help deliver useful marketing messages across advertising, messenger chat and websites, while helping protect privacy.
TECHNOLOGY Driftrock’s tooling provides our users with a way to receive, transform, track and optimise leads and actions from various marketing channels. We glue this data together on the fly to build a picture of the customer. Our platform is made of multiple services (mainly built in Elixir, plus some Ruby services that we are transitioning to Elixir), talking to each other via apis and RabbitMQ and storing data in Postgresql and redis. All services are hosted on Kubernetes and Google Cloud.
ABOUT THE TEAM
You will be joining a small product team of engineers who are really passionate about technology
and problem solving, and you will have a chance to make a huge impact on the culture and practices
of the team.
We believe in continuous improvement and we are constantly optimising how we work and
Salary range £70,000 — 75,000
plus generous stock options
More like this
- Full-Stack Engineer at Ophelos
- Full stack senior developer at Macro Hive
- Full Stack Developer (DevOps) at Twine
- Mobile Developer at Lucky Duck
- Frontend Web Developer (Shopify) at We Make Websites
- Music writers and live contributors at GigList
- Growth Marketer at UENI Ltd
- Content Marketing Specialist (Part-time) at Papercup
- Machine Learning Engineer at Qualis Flow
- Game Artist + UI Developer (£30k - 40k) at labworks.io