We’ve identified the need for a strong front end developer to flesh out our development team. We’re looking for someone to take ownership of the frontend code base, modernise our platform, and help us a create a world-class product for our customers.
As part of a small team, you’ll be involved across the whole business and contribute to everything from improving our current customer journey to new green field projects, as well as providing technical guidance and mentorship to junior members of the team. .
Skills and experience
- Very strong CSS/Less skills
- A good eye for design – bonus points if you can work in Sketch or Photoshop
- A willingness to be accountable for front end development
- Working in a small team or startup
- Scrum or Agile development
- Python/Django familiarity a bonus
Even if you’re not completely confident you fit our exact criteria, please get in touch.
More like this
- Senior Engineer at Comic Relief
- Front-end Designer at Helical Levity
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Junior Data Engineer at Rotageek
- CTO / Lead Software Engineer at HyBird
- iOS Developer at unrd
- Senior PHP Software Engineer at Paddle
- Engineering Lead at AtomInvest
- Software Engineers for The Bakery Start Programme at The Bakery
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites