We’ve identified the need for a strong front end developer to flesh out our development team. We’re looking for someone to take ownership of the frontend code base, modernise our platform, and help us a create a world-class product for our customers.
As part of a small team, you’ll be involved across the whole business and contribute to everything from improving our current customer journey to new green field projects, as well as providing technical guidance and mentorship to junior members of the team. .
Skills and experience
- Very strong CSS/Less skills
- A good eye for design – bonus points if you can work in Sketch or Photoshop
- A willingness to be accountable for front end development
- Working in a small team or startup
- Scrum or Agile development
- Python/Django familiarity a bonus
Even if you’re not completely confident you fit our exact criteria, please get in touch.
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at NUM
- Front-end developer at Browser London
- Full-stack developer at Metomic
- Customer Success Manager at Rotageek Ltd
- Executive Assistant at Lyvly
- Customer Service Executive at Lyvly
- Full Stack Developer at Gener8 Ads
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites
- React Developer at Rotageek