We’ve identified the need for a strong front end developer to flesh out our development team. We’re looking for someone to take ownership of the frontend code base, modernise our platform, and help us a create a world-class product for our customers.
As part of a small team, you’ll be involved across the whole business and contribute to everything from improving our current customer journey to new green field projects, as well as providing technical guidance and mentorship to junior members of the team. .
Skills and experience
- Very strong CSS/Less skills
- A good eye for design – bonus points if you can work in Sketch or Photoshop
- A willingness to be accountable for front end development
- Working in a small team or startup
- Scrum or Agile development
- Python/Django familiarity a bonus
Even if you’re not completely confident you fit our exact criteria, please get in touch.
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at Artifax
- Senior UX/UI Designer at Sofar Sounds
- Full Stack Developer at Subsec
- Lead Designer at Farewill
- Customer Success Manager at Canvas
- Product Manager at Benivo
- Lead Full Stack Developer - Web/ IOT at Archangel Imaging
- Full Stack Engineer at Vinterior
- Front-end developer at Messly
- Software Engineer | Full Stack (Lead) at Scape Technologies