Movebubble is on a mission to make renting better for the renters. Based in London, we are forming a team of people who want to solve the pains of renting and who truly represent the world of renters we serve. Working in a collaborative manner and rigorously focused on our customers, we are poised for major growth in 2018. We are now looking for exceptional people to join our team.
If you are a senior front-end developer who wants to work collaboratively to develop a world class product that will positively affect millions of renters’ lives, then read on!
The Role and You
You’ll be working in a team with our Head of Development and Product Manager, continuing the active development and maintenance of our two apps and website. You’ll have mutual responsibility for all aspects of the development lifecycle, from design through to build, test and deploy, then monitor usage to ensure the Renters are enjoying a great experience.
You are a gifted developer, who can work collaboratively to find solution for internal and external users. You have a strong desire to learn and you can mentor junior team members to improve their skills. Your code is clean and maintainable, and you try to leave things better than how you found them. You are happy designing solutions for problems, fleshing them out with consideration and appreciation of any constraints, and working to produce the best product possible.
Over time, you will begin to establish your own responsibilities as you both define and react to the opportunities for improving our renters’ experiences in the app. You will be excited about growing the role and growing with the team.
Our front-end: (for context only– we don’t expect everyone to do all of it)
● React Native
Your personal traits and competencies will include:
- A strong desire for making renting better and applying hard-won skills to a real problem faced by real people
- Enthusiasm for the problem-solving aspects of software development and a pragmatic approach
- Ability to defend your opinion but accept when other solutions are better or necessary
- Passion and energy for learning
- Comfort in communicating with both technical and non-technical co-workers
Movebubble is a dynamic, agile startup where organisational and personal learning underpin everything that we do. Teamwork and collaboration is central to our success, and we aim to provide an environment that allows this to flourish. All of our employees have the opportunity to craft their careers within the company and form the backbone of the future of home renting in London and in cities across the world.
Movebubble is an equal opportunities employer and we are a close, diverse, international team, with a culture of feedback and learning, as well as shared breakfasts and team events.
We plan to become the world’s biggest brand for renters, we would love to bring you along.
How to Apply
Please send over a short cover letter and a CV to [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you!
Salary range £50,000 — 70,000
More like this
- Lead Front-End Developer at Unmortgage
- Lead Python Back-End Developer at Unmortgage
- Success Coach at Expensify
- Sales Development Representative at Paddle
- Frontend Developer at Zero Deposit
- Senior Front-end Developer at Geckoboard
- Lead Developer at Utter
- Mobile App Developer at CargoMate
- Junior JS Developer at Circular Wave
- CTO at TAIA