Steer73 is growing our web development team. We mainly use ASP.NET (.NET 5) and Angular, and love building high quality, modern apps for a range of exciting clients. We are looking for a full-time senior web developer focusing on ASP.NET Core MVC to join our small but expanding team.
This is a permanent, fully remote role and we’re looking for someone who’s comfortable working UK office hours.
- ASP.NET MVC apps (.NET 5 and .NET Core)
- Blazor Server and Blazor WASM are a plus but not essential
- CSS/SCSS (we mainly craft our own, but do occasionally use frameworks)
- Our UI/UX designers use Figma
- Task runners (Gulp) and test automation (Jasmine/Karma)
- Azure App Services and Azure Functions
- Git and Build Pipeline tools (Azure DevOps)
- Diagnostics / logging solutions (Application Insights)
This role focuses primarily on web application development using ASP.NET MVC so demonstrable experience with this is important. Experience with other web app frameworks like Angular is a plus but not essential. This is not a design role; graphic design experience is welcome but not required.
- Writing clean, testable, maintainable application code
- Working with in-house UI/UX designers to implementing UIs using relevant styling and application frameworks
- Working with backend developers (using Visual Studio)
- Integrating applications with:
- In-house class libraries and APIs
- Third-party APIs and SDKs like Stripe
- Managing third-party packages and dependencies
- Scoping, detailing, and estimating tasks with product managers and the QA team
- Writing unit tests and coded UI tests
- Working with DevOps and CI/CD tools to build, release and monitor applications
- Understanding and addressing app performance, reliability, and accessibility concerns
- Developing secure solutions and staying up to date with secure development best practices
- Contributing to continuous improvement of processes and tools in the team
- Responding to customer incidents and resolving service-affecting issues
- Work From Home
- Training & Development
Steer73 is a small company with targets to grow rapidly over the next 3 years. An important factor in our hiring is finding people who share our values and who will thrive in our business. We look for people who want to get things done, are comfortable making decisions, take ownership of their roles and want to progress.
Joining Steer73 offers you an opportunity to work on high-profile, meaningful projects working with clients from a wide range of industries.
This is a remote based role. No location specified.
Salary range £45,000 — 55,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Senior DevOps Engineer at Mattermost
- Full Stack Software Developer at CAST
- Product Designer at Encore
- Engineering Manager at Automata
- Client facing Frontend Developer at Day Digital
- Head of Sales at inploi
- Finance Manager at Playter
- Engineering Manager at Splyt
- Developer Relations Advocate at deBridge
- Lead Developer at companiions