Festicket empowers music fans with a seamless service to discover and book tickets and travel packages for music festivals worldwide. Our platform offers an end-to-end experience for music travellers, an efficient two-sided marketplace for 1,000+ music festivals across 40 different countries, and a network of 5,000 suppliers for accommodation & travel packages. In four years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform. 🙌
The Festicket Family is currently 120, and we're passionate about changing the face of live music experiences. Our head office is in Camden, London with smaller offices in Berlin, Amsterdam and Porto.🌍
We're now post Series-C funded, and backed by some of the UK's largest VC funds.🎉
Join us on our mission in transforming the way music fans discover, book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. 🚀🚀🚀
We are looking for a senior front end developer who possesses a keen eye for detail and a passion for collaboration and getting features into production. Someone who wants to learn whilst delivering quality.
You would be working as a senior frontend developer within one of our product focussed teams, working closely with other frontend developers, backend developers, QA engineers and the team’s product manager to deliver changes and new functionality. You would be involved in planning new work and helping the product manager decide what the team should be working on to achieve the team’s goals.
You would also be working on frontend technical tasks to improve our frontend architecture, improve the performance and usability of the site, make use of new technologies, reduce complexity, write and maintain a growing collection of open source libraries and make development easier.
You’re someone who’s smart, organised, motivated and gets things done. You want to work in a startup environment, because you like the idea of doing a bit of everything and taking ownership of what you work on. You have ideas about everything, and you’re not afraid to argue your point (while respecting everyone else’s of course). You’re constantly thinking “how can we do this better?”.
We're organised into agile, product focussed, cross-functional teams that are empowered to define their own work and decide how to organise themselves. We work incrementally but do occasionally take on bigger projects to update our stack and product. We like to build fast, scalable, easily maintained and dynamic applications using the latest and greatest tools and technologies available. Most of all, we like to deliver! Continuously if possible 🙂
- Ideally 4+ years experience in a commercial web development environment
- Some experience of the Open Source Community or a desire to get involved with it.
- Interest or experience in working with frontend frameworks, we use React
- Familiar with CSS including preprocessing (SASS, LESS or Stylus) and/or CSS in JS solutions
- Familiar with modern web development workflows (Babel, Flow, Webpack)
- A clear desire to work on open source projects.
- A passion for learning and personal development.
- Have a computing or software engineering degree or applicable commercial engineering experience.
Salary range £55,000 — 75,000
More like this
- Customer Support for Software (SaaS) at Deskpro
- Content Marketing Manager at Digital Risks
- Junior Software Engineer (Full Stack) at CrowdJustice
- Lead Product Designer at Farewill
- Product Designer at Nested
- UX/UI Design Lead at Midrive Limited
- Senior Front-end Developer at Geckoboard
- Senior Digital Marketer at Streamr
- Join our NAG (Not-so-big Advisory Board) at Bright Little Labs
- Graduate Strategist - Open Innovation at The Bakery Worldwide