About TodayTix Group
TodayTix Group is on a mission to find a seat for everyone.
Supporting over 2,000 theatres, producers, and cultural institutions globally, we bring unparalleled inventory to an expansive consumer ecosystem of over 1,000 media and travel partners. From our consumer brands like TodayTix and Show-Score, to Expedia, TimeOut, and LastMinute.com, we meet theatregoers where they are, at the right time.
TTG is a one-stop-shop that’s not one-size-fits-all. Our team customises our approach with each partner to accomplish their goals via seamless integration with our easy-to-navigate tech, data-driven inventory distribution, and expert marketing strategies. TTG has more than 2.5 million active monthly users and has sold 35 million tickets to over 20,000 shows. And it’s just the beginning.
We’re seeking highly motivated team members to join us in disrupting an old supply chain model, creating greater access to theatre, and expanding the theatre-going audience.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team and bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
TodayTix Group Tech
Our technology team is driven, opinionated, and committed to customer experience. We believe that writing code can be as expressive a form of communication as art itself.
We are greatly expanding our engineering team and seek engineers with a strong commitment to stability, quality, and getting things right. This is not a “go-to-your-cubicle” workplace but rather an environment with active cross-team communication and collaborative problem solving.
We are actively working on hiring people from different and diverse backgrounds, educational experiences, abilities/disabilities, etc. We are supportive of accommodations needed to interview and do your job to the best of your ability!
We are looking for a lead engineer to join our world-class team of technologists. You will collaborate with the team on expanding our offering on our public websites, our native apps, platforms and services as well as our technical tooling that makes us happy and efficient. The role can be remote in the UK/ +/-1 GMT time zone.
- You should love working with a team and be an excellent collaborator who enjoys working with others to solve user problems
- Experience of working in environments that use at least two of Java, PHP, Python or Node at scale
- You are an advocate for web standards (HTTP, JSON, XML, etc) and a power user of version management with Git
- Care deeply about user experience and design aesthetics
- Help others write simple, comprehensible, and maintainable code
- Interested or thrive in a start-up environment and are looking to grow personally and wear new hats as we scale.
- Work with the VP Engineering to help members of the team to develop and grow within the TodayTix environment
- Experience of working with serverless architectures
- You have experience with AWS and/or Terraform and Ansible provisioning
- Experience of working in a PaaS environment
- You have passion for automation (CI/CD) and Docker
We believe in using the right tool for the job, rather than adhering to any given platform. Our production systems currently use Node, Python, Java/Groovy and React/Redux/Nextjs. We use AWS Aurora, MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch, Datadog and AWS as backing services but with your insights any of that may change if there’s a good enough business reason.
Good to know
TodayTix Group takes care of our team. We’re proud to offer a generous suite of benefits. Here are a few of our favourites:
- Competitive salary
- Generous pension match
- Access to a bespoke Pension scheme
- Complimentary tickets to shows and events
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Healthcare cash plan
- Season Ticket loans
- Birthday off
- 3 months of paid Parental Leave
- Salary Sacrifice Car Scheme & RAC Membership
- Employee Charity Donation Matching
- £280 Work From Home budget
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Referral Bonus
TodayTix Group is committed to creating a diverse and equal workforce. Our aim is to create an inclusive and diverse environment which reflects the world we live in, as well as making a positive impact regarding diversity and accessibility within our industry. We highly encourage applications from all, irrespective of age, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religious belief or sexual orientation.
Salary range £60,000 — 70,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Technical Researcher at Hurree
- Senior Software Engineer at Hurree
- Solutions Architect at Hurree
- API Intergrations Specialist at Hurree
- [Java/Kotlin] Software Engineer at Claimer
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Web Developers – Front-end / Full-stack at Artlogic
- Director of Business Development at Fleksy by Thingthing Ltd.
- Data Scientist at Coefficient Systems Ltd
- Rockstar Commercial Director at Wishu