We are shaping the future of business with our next-generation banking experience and we’re keen to hear from developers who want to help us achieve this.
Our SaaS banking product lets businesses control their banking needs; making payments, managing finances, and sharing real-time insights all from a single login. You’ll be working on our frontend; a greenfield project that you will build the foundations of.
We don’t just use popular tools/languages because everyone else is, or because it’s the latest trend. We utilise the right tools for the right job, meaning our tech stack will evolve to match our needs. Your learning and development opportunities here are endless; alongside your ability to shape our product.
As part of Cohort 3 of the FCA Sandbox, we are well supported in making our vision a reality and being an early-stage fintech means there is no ‘status quo’ – we want your input, opinions and expertise.
What will you be in charge of?
- Managing the development and delivery of our core frontend.
- Creating efficient and reusable frontend components that support complex web applications.
- Owning quality control, deployment and testing pipelines to ensure successful releases.
- Helping to shape our UX/UI to create an effortless user experience.
A bit about you
- A knack for building products that are a pleasure to use and maintain.
- Experience with modern JS frameworks and libraries (e.g ReactJS, VueJS).
- Experience with CI/CD, automated testing, deployment tools, and methodologies.
- An understanding of security, scalability, performance tuning, and analytics.
- An interest in FinTech is a big plus alongside UX/UI design experience.
As we scale you’ll have the option to grow and lead a team of developers, being our first frontend specialist, your opportunities to progress here are endless.
Alongside the challenges and career development at Rebank that come from solving real problems in the business banking sector; we offer generous equity options and a competitive salary.
We’d love to hear from anyone with this experience and are always happy to talk openly with developers. We’re very excited about Rebank, and once you talk to us – we think you will be too.
Salary range £30,000 — 60,000
0.5% to 2.5% depending on salary. There is some flexibility here for the right person.
More like this
- Senior Frontend Developer (Vue.js) (£50-60k) at Pollen VC
- Product Lead at Plural AI
- Front-end Developer at ProdPad
- Full-Stack Engineer at Trouva
- Senior Front-end Developer at Geckoboard
- Digital Product Designer at EDITED
- Senior Full Stack Web Developer (Frontend Focus) at Schema
- Digital Designer at Akkroo
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Junior Software Engineer (Full Stack) at CrowdJustice