We are in the early (for which read ‘fun’) stages of building a new class of service which fundamentally changes the way that people manage their homes and their lives.
We’re still being coy about the details in public, but would love to share more under NDA.
What we can say is that it’s a serious founding & engineering team, led by Greg Marsh, a former venture capitalist who led the team that built & sold onefinestay for $200m, Glen Walker, Jon Rudoe and Rogerio Candeias – and that it has already attracted significant seed investment.
We can also say that we are looking for someone to come and help us build a world-class experience on a web or mobile client that will be used regularly by millions of users across the UK. Being inspired by the values of trust, peace of mind and functionality you will be building a single page application that will guide the user to achieve a complex workflow with ease.
We’ll pay a competitive salary & offer an options package to reflect our early stage.
Interested? [email protected]Responsibilities
- Working with our world-class product cross functional team to bring a delightful user experience to life
- Own the development of the frontend clients (either web or mobile)
- Take responsibility on deciding on the best packages for the application
- Understand when to take shortcuts and when to build to a high spec
- Learn and teach other on best practices
- Contribute from the earliest stages to product strategy and company culture
- Production experience building SPAs and / or mobile applications
- Experience using React (or any other JS framework: Vue.js or Angular) or React-Native
- Deep consideration on how engineering impacts UX and UI.
- You might have been a visual designer yourself.
- Good understanding of data flows and state management in the context of a client app
- You solve for user and product outcomes, not just for engineering
- Understands how to abstract processes and how to reuse components
- Familiarity with CI / CD pipelines and other developer tools
- A well-developed empathy for how others experience the world
- You love to help customers
- Very high tolerance for ambiguity
- Highly driven
Salary range £55,000 — 75,000
Dependent on Experience
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Front End Web Developer at Rasa
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Coding Coach at Sigma Labs
- Front-end developer at Taylor/Thomas
- Shopify / CMS Senior Front-End Developer at Series Eight
- Senior Product Designer (Product Team Lead) at Helical Levity Ltd.
- Head of Marketing at Renude
- Full stack developer at Una Health
- Ios Swift Developer at Reeltime Apps