Simudyne empowers organisations to understand every decision they make. Our technology allows modellers and strategists to build the world from the bottom up. A high fidelity virtual environment to run every possible version of the future at scale. We call it amplified intelligence.
We are rapidly expanding our London office to keep up with the demands of developing technology which has never before existed. We like people who are comfortable approaching new problems every day and want to join our challenging mission.
You will be working on an SPA for controlling and visualising simulations, integrating with a Java/Scala backend for dealing with and visualising large quantities of data. You will lead frontend engineering whilst working closely with a team of backend engineers and a UX/UI designer.
• Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
• Comply with project plans and industry standards
• Work with the team to brainstorm ideas, solve problems and regularly share progress
•.Work in an agile environment
• Semantic UI
• REST APIs
• Design experience
Send us your CV, and an example project / code contribution. Be prepared for a review of your work, and more importantly the reasoning and rationale for what you’ve created or changed. The best examples should explain functionality, setup, toolset, etc. If you are not able to discuss or share an existing project, we do ask for you to complete an open-ended development task.
At Simudyne hierarchies exist only in the strength of our ideas. We proudly foster a diverse and engaging workplace that allows talent to stand out and grow. We are based in Europe's fintech hub, Rise London.
Salary range £60,000 — 70,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Senior Distributed Systems Engineer at Simudyne
- Head of Engineering at Simudyne
- Sr Backend Engineer at Cambridge Bio-Augmentation Systems
- Junior Software Engineer at Cambridge Bio-Augmentation Systems
- Software Engineer at GrowthIntel
- Full-Stack/Back-End Python software engineer at www.cancergenomics.co.uk
- Back-end Engineer at Hero
- Full Stack CMS Developer at Mathematics
- Full Stack Developer at Monaco Solicitors
- Software Delivery Lead at BBOXX