Full time, fixed term contract until August 2019, based in Bristol, UK
If you want a job that uses your tech skills to make the world a better place, this is the role for you. We’re at a pivotal time and are building the technology that will help IATI become even more
successful. You can expect lots of interesting conceptual and technical challenges – for example how to keep track of and efficiently run statistics on the millions of data points that make up IATI data, many of which are updated and hosted individually by our publishers.
You will have:
- Good knowledge of Python and Django
- Experience of version control systems – we use Git and Github
If you would like to make a positive impact working alongside driven and friendly colleagues committed to ending poverty, we would love to hear from you. Please read the full role profilewith details on how to apply.
- Salary scale: Up to £40,000 per annum depending on experience
- Closing date: 18th May 2018
- First interviews: 24th May 2018
- Start date: June 2018
More like this
- Digital marketing manager at Browser
- 😇 Member Manager at Beam
- React developer, and Java Developer at Day Digital
- 📰 Communications Manager at Beam
- Customer Success Manager at Rotageek Ltd
- Customer Success Sr. Manager (PM exp. required) at Aha!
- Backend Engineer | Ruby | Junior, Mid & Senior at Cleo AI Ltd
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites
- Infrastructure Engineer at re:infer
- Backend Engineer at re:infer