We are launching a new finance product to disrupt VCs (yup) and looking for a very hands on engineer to lead the way.
Its a greenfield opportunity so you get to choose how things get done, the technologies and autonomy with approach.
Get to market fast, we are a startup with a small but senior team and do not like over engineering (so if you like to build for building sake then this is not for you)- don't apply.
What's the opportunity?
We're looking for an experienced Senior Full Stack Software Engineer to help us support the way businesses, do business. You will be joining a very product focused team and will lead the development process throughout the product development cycle - from new ideas all the way to implementations. If you’re passionate about the craft and process of building an exciting product from the ground up and working with great people, you’ll fit right in.
Who are we?
CreditDigital is a well funded start up, building the future of revenue finance. We help businesses get access to growth capital fast and repay via a revenue share model without having to put their home on the line or loose equity. A true partnership.
We integrate with a suite of live data points, so we can create an unfiltered view of a businesses performance- as and when it happens.
What will you be doing?
As a senior engineer, you will have the opportunity to set up the standards in how the development process works. As a product focused team, we trust each individual to be autonomous and work towards are shared goals. We are fully committed in supporting one another in any way possible.
- Act as a champion that drives product ideas from start to completion: from research insights, to workflows all the way to visual front end.
- Prototype ideas to quickly access viability, we don’t need anything perfect.
- Iterate based on feedback from the whole team.
- Work closely with the product team to ship ideas.
What skills and experience do I need?
We are looking for full stack engineers that have done this before.
- Currently Ruby
- An appreciation of the entire product development process, from problem solving through to front end.
- The ability to quickly built MVPs
- Excellent communicator that can articulate the thought behind proposals.
- Able to collaborate with the risk team and the wider company on strategy and delivery.
- Infrastructure: Heroku, AWS
Where will I be working from?
Normally you will be working from our WeWork, Old Street Offices but we are a remote friendly bunch so you can adjust your schedule as you see fit.
What would I be paid?
Our pay is within the top 10% of the industry, for the matched role and experience, based on London rates.
Salary is not everything. Our benefits are all aimed at supporting a life well lived away from work. We don't offer free beers or Coke (but we do also) on tap but rather:
- 25 days off per annum plus bank holidays.
- 35 hours / week. Normal working hours are between 10am – 6pm.
- Work from home whenever.
Start by editing this text…
Salary range £70,000 — 90,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Lead Engineer at Tab.
- Full Stack Developer at Ayima
- Junior R&D Tax Consultant - Technology at The Accountancy Cloud
- Software Engineer at RMP Enterprise
- Senior Product Designer at Bark.com
- Senior Product Designer at ZOE
- Data Scientist at Ratio
- Senior Product Manager at Trint
- UI/UX - Product Designer at Got-it
- Data Scientist @ YC / Innovate UK funded startup at Got-it